Cool USB utilitys

LiquidSpikes

Portable Firefox is pwnage, but for some reason unbeknown to me it take ages to start up 1 minute plus, but after that it runs fine. So now I mainly use opera or Firefox on the computer(whichever is handy) and Portable Firefox if I want to save some bookmarks.

Portable Firefox is pwnage, but for some reason unbeknown to me it take ages to start up 1 minute plus, but after that it runs fine. So now I mainly use opera or Firefox on the computer(whichever is handy) and Portable Firefox if I want to save some bookmarks.

this is mainly sue ti internalizations that have to be made the first time and after extension installations, but beside that i just Firefox on a regular basis for most web surf when i'm on the move and as for a mediaplayer i use mplayer with all the codecs and mpui for a frontend

john t haller supplies the launcher code in the package it's a NSIS script and how to compile in included just read the instruction also i think you can modify the ini which can be placed in the root firefox portable directory to point at a alternative image it should be easy :)

john t haller supplies the launcher code in the package it's a NSIS script and how to compile in :)

err i cant find it ... wots the exact directory ?

ps once again its the launch panel i want modified ->

portableapps_menu_small.jpg

to modify it's gui ...

Well here's the final product I'll write a tutorial in the wiki later.

You can download it here. When you unzip it put in the PortableAppsPortableAppsMenu directory.

pbahack2yd5.jpg

it says its deleted by uploader ...

but i like the look of the screenie ...

I accidentally deleted the first upload, and re-uploaded it sometime between the time you read that post and then replied to it. So it works now. I'll be over there in the corner awaiting my flogging for being a n00b, and not being able to use rapidshare.

Edit: I finished the tutorial it's here.