Hak5 Coffee Mug

Lulz

Hey everyone. I noticed in Episode 1808 on the table in front of snubs there is a hak5 coffee mug.. Why is this not in the hakshop???? I want one sssoooo bad!!!!.. Hell I'll take a couple and take them to work.

Could you guys put it in the hakshop??

Thanks and hak on!!

Wondering if they just threw a sticker on a black mug, but looks smaller than the stickers I have at home.

http://hakshop.myshopify.com/products/

If they have them printed, they don't seem to have them in the store yet. They used to have a cafe press site years ago, so this may be an old mug from the old store.

I'm betting old mug. Like you said, Cafe Press made a point of printing your logo on the standard shit everybody else was doing too, so t-shirts, mugs and similar nick-nacks.

If it was a sticker it wouldn't be very dishwasher proof (including when using 'dishwasher-proof' stickers - they simply don't last long) and you'd see a demarcation line where the sticker ends. You'd also be hard-pressed to get the sticker as properly lined up with the mug when you stick it on yourself.

Actually, those are new mugs!

I'm not sure if we are actually going to sell them, but the idea is being toyed with.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne

Please put them in the hakshop. I want one so bad!!!

Edit: Oh hak5 Lanyards would be cool also!!!

Edited by Lulz

I never did understand the appeal of a lanyard... For my access card I use a retractable holder which I affix to my belt. Keeps things nice and tidy. If they decide to sell those with a Hak5 logo on them, count me in.

I never did understand the appeal of a lanyard... For my access card I use a retractable holder which I affix to my belt. Keeps things nice and tidy. If they decide to sell those with a Hak5 logo on them, count me in.

Lot of people collect conference badges which usually have lanyards with the name of the conferences on them, but some people use them to carry other stuff when they wear them to conferences, kind of like their own little "Hey, I support Hak5" with their own lanyard and whatever they carry on it. First year Derbycon, I had custom LED badges made for everyone which eventually turned into the black badges they hand out for attendees to get in free, but they had derbycon written on the lanyards, which I used for both my LED badge and my Staff badge, stored away somewhere at the moment, but nice to hang on the wall with my collection of conference memorabilia. Edited by digip

My USB drives are attached to a Shmoocon lanyard. Helps me not forget them in a computer, most of the time. I don't actually ever wear it around my neck though. It's more like a remove before flight streamer than anything.