Broken Downloads on WiFiPineapple.com

JulienB

Hello everyone,

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused, and are considering our options of how we can prevent this in the future.

There seems to be an issue with the storage provider's backend, as communication between the servers simply ceased. We were able to fix the issue last night, but it seems to keep failing. We are looking into this issue.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne

Hello everyone,

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused, and are considering our options of how we can prevent this in the future.

There seems to be an issue with the storage provider's backend, as communication between the servers simply ceased. We were able to fix the issue last night, but it seems to keep failing. We are looking into this issue.

EDIT: The issue appears to have been resolved.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne

Not sure if it is a new issue or the same one again but it seems to be down again.

Can't download infusions or from the site..

I'm brand new to the forums and don't have a ton of familiarity with the Mark V yet, but I have played with the earlier versions of the firmware and recently flashed 2.2.0 last night. Since then I've been hit or miss getting infusions from the Pineapple Bar.

The first few minutes I was able to get the major updates like autossh, but the user contributed ones would not download to device or SD card. I've reflashed, changed SDs, reformatted SDs all in different combinations all night to no avail. Some of the files have .tar.gz files that seem incomplete and are not recognized by the device.

Is there a manual way of downloading them to SD card manually and not through the Pineapple Bar? Is this something I'm doing wrong?

I apologize if this has been addressed somewhere before, I was unable to find it myself.

Thanks

I think the most comon topic over the last couple of days is the download site failing. They keep fixing it and it keeps dropping out. They're trying to keep it up. If you look at at least one of the recent posts, Seb provided some details on the problem.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this outage caused. We are looking at possible ways to make sure this doesn't happen again in the future.

The issues seems to be resolved now, and was caused by our storage provider. If you are still having issues, please let us know. Keep in mind that changes may take a little while to propagate.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne