Is Karma going to get updated to support all devices?

Aprex

There has been talk from both Darren and Seb that "work is in progress" concerning updating Karma. There was a thread a while back where someone got pretty close by broadcasting specific beacons of the requested SSIDs which seemed to work. Only problem was the nic crashing when too many SSIDs were setup.

i would say lets wait and find out i mean it works on a bunch of devices as of now

it would be nice in the future when karma becomes obsolete a new karma comes out

i say keep it secret that way they cant patch it for a while when it is realesed

just my opinion

There's a massive overhaul in the works that will have you rethinking Karma completely. It isn't simply a matter of making it "support more devices". That's about as much as I should go into.

Sounds good, you should be a mystery book writer, you have done well with your suspense's. :)

There's a massive overhaul in the works that will have you rethinking Karma completely. It isn't simply a matter of making it "support more devices". That's about as much as I should go into.

Will it be hardware related or only software?

any eta on the release? Could be helpfull to avoid people from asking over and over when it will be released. Are we talking weeks? A month, several month's, ...

No ETA currently - but likely before Defcon. The latest firmware upgrades have actually improved the responsiveness of karma, but it isn't the big thing we have been dropping hints to.

Will it require a hardware change? No. The WiFi Pineapple MKV can handle what we have planned for it.

Until it is released, you won't hear much about it though, so bare with us.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne