• 5G VIDEO 30gb
    • 5G VIDEO 60gb
    • 5G VIDEO 80gb
    • 5G Nano
    • An iPod not listed above
    • I dont have an iPod
    • WTF R U Talking About???

I hate Ipods, and what they represent.

All those idiots showing it like they are wearing some new fashion clothing, s#ckers.

besides, it has no enough power, I used it once (from a friend) in a bus and I heard more the bus noise than the music itself.

After all I tryied, the only thing that convinced me, it's the sony minidisc Hi-MD, the only one with enough quality and enough audio power (after a few software fixes :lol ).

still the sonicstage software sucks too, but, you can't have it all, can you?.

oh btw, forget to mention that it costs 1/3 of an average IPOD.

seeya

light

Guest Panarchy
I like my Nano (cause I won it so it's technically free) but I still can't get ipodlinux on it working. I wish they would update their installers.

How did you get it for free?

I like my Nano (cause I won it so it's technically free) but I still can't get ipodlinux on it working. I wish they would update their installers.

How did you get it for free?

There was a quick 2 minute survey for my college and the prize was a nano. Needless to say, I was very surprised... but happy. ;)

I like the itunes program, but I never use the store - I just rip my own CD's since I mainly listen to music that I think is worth dishing out money for.

As for what type of iPod, I only use one when I'm running (I hate running, but I have to, so it's better than a CD player that skips all the time) so I only ever really needed a memory stick w/ a headphone jack and enough memory to last me about a half hour - so I got the Shuffle.

As for DRM, I don't care. I like my cd's - they sound better than MP3.

I've got a 4gig iPod Mini. I got it for one specific reason: the aluminum shell. I have a tendency to break personal electronics, such as PDAs and CD players. It works well, it's got decent battery life and I only use iTunes for synching the iPod (and podcasts, but that's because I'm lazy)

ive got a 20gig 4th gen. it was free* so it gets cool points for that. It also came with an itrip (FM broadcaster) so i can play my music on any radio. it also gets a lot of use as portable storage for large files,.

* my mom's husband bought a new truck and they included the ipod+itrip with it, and he didnt know wtf to do with it, so i took it off his hands.