Pineapple Elite 1337 Style

I bought the elite kit which came with the 1000mA battery and have a 23000mA solar charger (http://www.amazon.com/EvikooTM-Mp-s23000-23000mah-External-Rechargeable/dp/B00ABTIGMO). Going to piggyback the two batteries and see how long the pineapple will run with one card running an access point and the other connected to another wireless network. Weather forecast says 50% of the week will be cloudy and 50% will be sunny.

It says it takes 12 hours of sunlight to charge the battery, that's with nothing pulling power, so eventually it's going to die. Now if you could figure some way to switch between two of them, that might work. Charge one day, power with the other, then swap the next morning.

The battery that comes with the elite is rated at about 3 days. With two of 'em you could have a constant swap, as long as your come back to your pineapples location on a regular basis.

Those all in one solar chargers are nice, but I've yet to see one that can go for days on end.

I forget the name of the solar company but I featured them in one of the first hack across america episodes from the overland expo - they made a roll out panel + LiIon kit that seemed promising.

Are you able to use the battery and charge it at the same time? (I haven't gotten mine yet)

If so they have some pretty decent looking fold-able solar panels for cheap. Just hook one right into the travel (or elite) battery?

Are you able to use the battery and charge it at the same time? (I haven't gotten mine yet)

If so they have some pretty decent looking fold-able solar panels for cheap. Just hook one right into the travel (or elite) battery?

Yes, but like any battery, its best to charge it fully first. I wonder if hak5 would let us buy a few spare 12800mAh batteries