MarkV Shipping with Travel Kit Delay

Karalius

Hello,

I have noted that the Travel Kits have been delayed due to manufacturer delays but was just curious If you all have received you Mark V?

Just curious as I did not receive any other shipping information just for the Mark V after the Travel delay

and was wondering if they are also delayed as I ordered on the 15th and the Mark V were supposed to ship out already.

We're dealing with a very unfortunate delay from our manufacturer that has put us in an unfavorable position. I assure you everyone that orders the travel kit will receive their units and as you may know from past experience we take customer service expecially important at Hak5. We will make this unfortunate delay right. Stay tuned. If you purchased a travel kit and haven't received your shipment you will be getting an email Monday. I was just informed that the bags will be here on Thursday and we have made every preparation to get them out same or next day.

Thank you for the information :)

I was primarily curious about the Mark V shipping? As i have seen others received their Mark V already and will receive the Travel Kit later.

Will both ship together or will the Mark V be a separate shipping?

Thanks for all your help :)

To my knowledge the travel kits are shipping separately to your MK5 (anecdotal). On one hand it sucks to have your launch let down by a supplier, but hell I know how that feels absolutely nothing you can do about it. On the other hand, Hak5 has an amazing dedication to its customers. I have no idea how you managed to foot the bill on double shipping for international. That's how you know they care.

I was primarily curious about the Mark V shipping? As i have seen others received their Mark V already and will receive the Travel Kit later.

Will both ship together or will the Mark V be a separate shipping?

I thought they were going out together? I placed my order on the 15th for the MKV and travel kit, and its still sitting.

We're dealing with a very unfortunate delay from our manufacturer that has put us in an unfavorable position. I assure you everyone that orders the travel kit will receive their units and as you may know from past experience we take customer service expecially important at Hak5. We will make this unfortunate delay right. Stay tuned. If you purchased a travel kit and haven't received your shipment you will be getting an email Monday. I was just informed that the bags will be here on Thursday and we have made every preparation to get them out same or next day.

Is it just the soft travel kits that are the problem or are the pelikin cases a problem also? I ordered both. Have multiple jobs for the device and want to choose what I carry. But I can wait on the soft case if it will get the unit here faster. I have a test situation where I need to put that hard case setup in.

Thanks,

Shawn

Hmmm.........I didn't even order the travel kit......yet..

Ordered the Mark V on October 16.

USPS tracking just says "Pre-shipment" all last week, and today.

Email shop@hak5.org with your order number and we'll look it up. I just found out a batch was accepted by USPS without proper processing. Typically they scan every package, but if the person at the counter forgets to it won't update the tracking system until it's delivered. We're making sure they do 'em all now.

Email shop@hak5.org with your order number and we'll look it up. I just found out a batch was accepted by USPS without proper processing. Typically they scan every package, but if the person at the counter forgets to it won't update the tracking system until it's delivered. We're making sure they do 'em all now.

Ok I did, but if that was the case, (my tracking also says "Priority Mail 2-Day" Sent on October 22) would it not already be here?

Ok I did, but if that was the case, (my tracking also says "Priority Mail 2-Day" Sent on October 22) would it not already be here?

TL;DR: It went out today.

You ordered on the 16th, right before we went to Toorcon so it didn't get processed until we returned on the 22nd. Really sorry about that - we're a pretty small team. Then when we got back all of the USPS order labels were printed, which kicks off the email to you with tracking information. We did this because we anticipated the travel bags being in on the 25th. In addition to the labels the system prints out a scan form, which is a big bar code that contains the tracking info for the entire batch so the post office can accept everything more easily. If we don't do it this way they won't individually scan 'em in and the tracking won't update at all. Since some of the batch were for travel kits which we couldn't ship yet the batch was incomplete and as such the scan form - which can't be split - became useless. This sucks because if anything gets lost that hasn't been scanned we don't have any visibility into it, have a harder time sending a replacement and don't get backed by insurance. It took us a couple extra days to get that sorted out but now everything has finally gone out that had been waiting.

We're getting caught up and there aren't any conferences or other scenarios on the horizon that could delay orders now. Travel kits come in on Thursday and we're pre-packing anything that includes one so that it'll all go out Thursday or Friday of this week - then we're back on our game.

I got confirmation on mine being shipped on the 25th. I found out today it wasn't even shipped yet. (You can get this by emailing them.)

Likely you sound to be in the same boat.

Fridays orders are going out tonight. We're here until everything ships.

iE3V1wdl.jpg

Hello. I just ordered a Mark 5 and a travel kit on early 2 am on Oct. 29, 2013. I am just wondering if there are any delays in packing and shipping. I picked expedited shipping to Canada. Can I expect that my order should be packed by today or tomorrow sometime. No Rush or anything, just want to get a realistic idea on the time line so I don't go crazy checking my purchase account and email every 5 minutes. Yeah I'm a little excited!! :)

Edited by 3lohim

Hello guys I did ordered a mark 5 and a travelpack on the 16th and I have not received anything in 17 days this is really bad. :(

Your's should be going out today or tomorrow, because of the travel pack delay.

Hang in there shrinkingcash, the crew is working they're tails off (I would bet) today to get them out.

You won't be disappointed when it gets to you.

Edited by xrad

Keep in mind they are on the west coast.......it's only 9:00am there right now.

Bags were due in yesterday. Wasn't sure if I missed a post about whether they made it.

Total respect to hak5! I was informed of the delay by email, wich I really appreciate. I know everyone is excited to get his package and so am I but with a little patience we're all going to be very happy within the next few days!

Thumbs up! B)