pics I took today

Duelus

What kind of bike is that?

i dont do wally world

Id rather pay a little extra than support people working in slave conditions to supply me with cheap gear.

As my cerbral cortex reminds me, im a hipocryte, as I go there every once in a while

just a personal opinion

What kind of bike is that?

i dont do wally world

Id rather pay a little extra than support people working in slave conditions to supply me with cheap gear.

As my cerbral cortex reminds me, im a hipocryte, as I go there every once in a while

just a personal opinion

Speaking of bikes, I can see that when we (as in humans) are living on big space ships and stuff like that, road bikes will probably be the most reliable way of getting around them. Walking will just be too damn slow given the potential size they could be, and an electric scooter type deal would probably be just too unreliable. Bikes, while not perfect, are more reliable then electric scooters and are much faster then walking.

Even if your bike dose brake, it's usualy not too hard to come up with a temporery fix. Of course, been a techie guy, if my 24v battayy for my scooter dies, i'll just go "Awww crap" and slam a 40V in the thing and just make sure I don't hold the acelerator all the time ;)

In that sence it's probably more realistic to keep a pedal bike around incase your electric scooter dies, but what ever... (isn't it incrediable the crap I come up with).

amount of energy used to travel on a bike compared to on foot is sufficiently less, its more practical to use a bike to travel instead of foot. I, not being old enough to drive ride my bike anywhere and everywhere I can not get a ride too.

They are coloerd for a reason

Hydrant Color Codes & Markings

BLUE 1500 GPM or more Very good flows

GREEN 1000-1499 GPM Good for residential areas

ORANGE 500-999 GPM Marginally adequate

RED Below 500 GPM Inadequate

Interesting. Ours are yellow, unless they're trying to match the neighborhood, in which case they're usually forest green, silver, black, etc.