is there away to flash the pineapple with a MAC? Please help!

I'm trying to do a clean flashing through a serial connection with a serial TTL cable i bought from hak5. My pineapple IV will not respond. On the pineapple itself, only the power light comes on.

WHAT HAPPEN- I was trying to upgrade the firmware on my pineapple when my connection to the internet went out causing my pineapple to crash.

Now i just want to re-flash the pineapple. With my thinking being that this would at least get me back to square one.

I would like to flash the pineapple with my Mac if possible. I can use window 7 or vista, and i tried using videos off of youtube to learn how to step by step flash the pineapple; but the computers I've used durning this process don't show what com-port the TTL is connected to, so i went through com1 to 20 thinking at some point i would guess right, but it never worked. Perhaps it's the drive.

I know it's me, for im not that good on a PC; I have been using a macs sense the "apple IIe" was new and basic language was what program were written in.

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!! For i can't find a step by step tutorial using a mac.

I want to do demo for a project for work, but now i can't get my pineapple to working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm trying to do a clean flashing through a serial connection with a serial TTL cable i bought from hak5. My pineapple IV will not respond. On the pineapple itself, only the power light comes on.

WHAT HAPPEN- I was trying to upgrade the firmware on my pineapple when my connection to the internet went out causing my pineapple to crash.

Now i just want to re-flash the pineapple. With my thinking being that this would at least get me back to square one.

I would like to flash the pineapple with my Mac if possible. I can use window 7 or vista, and i tried using videos off of youtube to learn how to step by step flash the pineapple; but the computers I've used durning this process don't show what com-port the TTL is connected to, so i went through com1 to 20 thinking at some point i would guess right, but it never worked. Perhaps it's the drive.

I know it's me, for im not that good on a PC; I have been using a macs sense the "apple IIe" was new and basic language was what program were written in.

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!! For i can't find a step by step tutorial using a mac.

I want to do demo for a project for work, but now i can't get my pineapple to working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Look into an app called Z-term for MAC.