Tooth Extraction = No Hack

Pwnd2Pwnr

I had to get my wisdom teeth removed before a deployment to the desert, that was fun. Only used the meds once, accidentally bit something hard into one of the holes.... Was the first and last time I'll ever use Oxycontin.

I could imagine just getting lost in the "eating moment" and doing that... those wisdom teeth are in there like sideways screws... (holding mouth) I would partake in a high class narcotic, too!

Funny part is mine only came in on the top, and I had plenty of room for them(yea, big mouth). There were never even the start of them on the bottom. It's just policy for the military to yank them before a long tour in places with little to no medical facilities.

That is really odd... I always heard of them coming in on the bottom... in any regard... I would not want those damned things to start hurting in the 120 degree heat in the shade!

Funny part is mine only came in on the top, and I had plenty of room for them(yea, big mouth). There were never even the start of them on the bottom. It's just policy for the military to yank them before a long tour in places with little to no medical facilities.

I noticed a few months ago that a wisdom tooth in the top left side of my mouth broke skin, only a little bit of the side of the tooth is exposed so it kinda reminds me of a fang in the back of my mouth.. Still haven't noticed anything happening on the other side or on the bottom

Edited by linkstojustice

I noticed a few months ago that a wisdom tooth in the top left side of my mouth broke skin, only a little bit of the side of the tooth is exposed so it kinda reminds me of a fang in the back of my mouth.. Still haven't noticed anything happening on the other side or on the bottom

Be careful because if those create an abcess, you might have to chop of a portion of your jaw. Sick shit, but it happens.