Wtb Hak5 Dvds

Dragon.Knight

I have a rather slow connection to the internet right now and am way behind on the episodes. I am asking for anyone with a DVD burner and a decent connection thats willing to help me to please PM and let me know how much youre gonna charge me to burn as much as you can on a few dvd's (i would really like to get the whole series to date if you're willing).

Thanks in advance for the help.

I am unsure why people want a hard copy of old episodes. Yes they were great in their time, but times changes and so do techniques and tools. Youtube has the episodes for reference. Unless you are planning on having a Hak5 party and just having background monitors going with a marathon of Hak5 S1-current just for background noise sort of speak.

I wouldn't mind burning the episodes on a DVD for you but right now I am in the process of upgrading my computer, and the parts I have ordered haven't arrived yet.

I am unsure why people want a hard copy of old episodes. Yes they were great in their time, but times changes and so do techniques and tools. Youtube has the episodes for reference. Unless you are planning on having a Hak5 party and just having background monitors going with a marathon of Hak5 S1-current just for background noise sort of speak.

Well as I said Mr Protocol I'm a little behind and have a rather slow internet connection right now :( I'm currently in the middle of season 6 and i don't have the time to be downloading them between online classes and work and everything.

Infiltrator whenever you get the upgrade done if you're still willing to help me out let me know. Ill pay for the dvd's used and shipping plus some for your effort.

What episodes/seasons do you need?

I've been archiving iptv like crazy.

actually hak.5 is the only one I'm short on but I might have what your looking for

and I've already authered some to dvd...

let me know, I take paypal and would be will to send it (if i have it) for the cost of shipping and like $5 for the work involved.

I think he wants the whole Hak5 seasons, as mentioned on his original post.

I am hoping I can get the parts today, so I can finish upgrading my computer.

What episodes/seasons do you need?

I've been archiving iptv like crazy.

actually hak.5 is the only one I'm short on but I might have what your looking for

and I've already authered some to dvd...

let me know, I take paypal and would be will to send it (if i have it) for the cost of shipping and like $5 for the work involved.

I really would like to have the whole series, however seasons 6 to current would be great

• 1 month later...

the old episodes still contain some useful info. including intro's to different pieces of software to catch you up to current releases. plenty of how-to's that aren't outdated yet. and of course who can forget when evil server came into the picture. that in itself is worth the dvd's

There should be one big torrent with all of the episodes, that's not illegal right? Good information has to be kept alive.

the last time i was active on the forums there was a torrent project aimed at hak5 episodes. but it was carried by 1 member and apparently not enough support to really keep it going.

We're actually in the process of adding a DVD section to our hak5.org/store. We'll be selling all the seasons on DVD plus special features like never before seen bloopers, unaired segments, etc. And we're planning on making them a very reasonable price!

We're actually in the process of adding a DVD section to our hak5.org/store. We'll be selling all the seasons on DVD plus special features like never before seen bloopers, unaired segments, etc. And we're planning on making them a very reasonable price!

great idea! it's about time! :)

I will buy.

i gotta say i really miss the end of the episode bloopers. idk if you guys just dont have them anymore or what but they were awesome lol

i gotta say i really miss the end of the episode bloopers. idk if you guys just dont have them anymore or what but they were awesome lol

We still have them but they are after the credits!

I realize that it would be awesome to do this whole dvd thing, but you know as well as I do, not even after one person gets a set. Someone will be downloading from thepiratebay.. haha.. shit happens tho.

Why download it from the piratebay when you can download all the episodes here for free already?

Yeah, they are allready for free on there, but I think you are suppose to wait like 4 weeks? before it is torrented for new episodes because that is how they get paid to continue to make new awesome shows. Some people dont want to have to dig through a bunch of torrent sites to find every episode, worry about share ratios, quality, watermarks and stuff.. plus it is like anything else torrented, if you enjoy the product that much, you should shoot some money out to support & buy it.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

It's still on our radar to make DVD's. We did start making the "Best of Wifi DVD" with the Alfa adapters that we sell in the HakShop. People seem to really like them, so I'd expect DVD's of the seasons sometime this year, probably Q2 or 3.

• 1 year later...

It's still on our radar to make DVD's. We did start making the "Best of Wifi DVD" with the Alfa adapters that we sell in the HakShop. People seem to really like them, so I'd expect DVD's of the seasons sometime this year, probably Q2 or 3.

I know this is a dead thread, but I wanted to know, any updates on this? Was a DVD ever released? I would buy.