Lmao!

okiwan

Someone must have realized how severe that piece of information was. So it was decided to take it down.

i think this should be submitted to http://failblog.org/

Another +1

LMFAO!!! i think the site got hacked!!! kevin mitnick tweeted this billboard pic about a half hour ago, now theres a 404 error on the site.

edit: this is gregory evans self proclaimed #1 hacker.

404j.png

Kevin Mitnick was and still one of the greatest hackers I've ever seen. He deservers a round of applauses.

Kevin Mitnick was and still one of the greatest hackers I've ever seen. He deservers a round of applauses.

+1 to that too. unless some one some how manages to top eluding the FBI for 3 years by reading their email and monitoring there phone calls, kevin will always be the best. and those aren't big hacks, but all the social engineering and other hacks he had to do to get to that point are just unbeatable. there are others who came close though.

+1 to that too. unless some one some how manages to top eluding the FBI for 3 years by reading their email and monitoring there phone calls, kevin will always be the best. and those aren't big hacks, but all the social engineering and other hacks he had to do to get to that point are just unbeatable. there are others who came close though.

It took the authorities a long time to capture him, that's what makes a hacker so great. the ability to remain stealth and uncaught.