Messupmycomputer

UseMe88

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i cant say i consider any of that to be "normal English".

Agreed.

UseMe88, just give up. We not only do not understand what the hell you are saying, we are not the forum/site that hacks for destruction. Just cancel your account, forget you even visited this site, and go on with your life.

Guest Deleted_Account

It's not going to happen so get over it and go download some prawns :P or if you really want to get "turned on" go download some "tools" off of some l337 hackz0r forums

I could delete your account if you really want it gone.

Of couse you can, you are God, you've got the powers.

This post is becoming very popular here in the Hack5 forums, shouldn't it be already locked or deleted?

if you pay me, it will turn you on.....sexually. ;)

Paypal would be my prefered method of payment.

Wow, this 'joke' thread blew up like I wouldn't have believed. I am intrigued that this many people actually responded to something that is this udder stupid. But hey, what can you really do? So I am going to sit back and watch this thread grow more and more over something like this, and watch as my post disappear among those idiotic posts. What ever tho.

Edited by Angablade

Guest Deleted_Account
Wow, this 'joke' thread blew up like I wouldn't have believed. I am intrigued that this many people actually responded to something that is this udder stupid. But hey, what can you really do? So I am going to sit back and watch this thread grow more and more over something like this, and watch as my post disappear among those idiotic posts. What ever tho.

Yeah come on! He just wants to be used and turned on in a non-sexual and completely innocent way :P