Messupmycomputer

UseMe88

can SOMEONE that knows what TEAMVIEWER is, please install viruses on my computer, get my IP ADDRESS and mess it up, while you turn me on (Not Sexually) you can even MESS UP my NETWORK must be Someone? im 22male

Please can someone turn me as i let them mess it up?

Ill let you do anything if you do that as well

Edited by UseMe88

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what he is asking for is, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HACK MY COMPUTER?

Are you a security guru? Are you trying to put your security defense to the test?

Plus I don't think this is a good approach you are taking, there are certainly tools out there, that can help you identify security holes in your system.

Why don't you try that, if you need help with the tools we may be able to assist you, but asking us to hack into your system is a direct violation of the Hack5 Forums rules.

Edited by Infiltrator

I think it's a matter of this use trying to mess with somebody elses computer under the geiss of it being his own.

That's why in situations like this we just ignore it, it makes hard to tell if the system really belongs to the person or someone else.

Well i can promise you its deffinitely my Computer. And to put it clearer for people who may not understand what i mean...

can SOMEONE that knows what TEAMVIEWER is, please install viruses on my computer, get my IP ADDRESS and mess it up, while you turn me on (Not Sexually) you can even MESS UP my NETWORK

I just like bieng used thats all.

So can someone please do it.