Messupmycomputer

UseMe88

Yeah but not asked people to turn me on have i? iv only posted a link so people can see

what im asking for. not asked them to do anythin in particular.

Just out of curiosity why do you want us to mess with your computer. What are you trying to achieve?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What it sounds like he wants is people to use something similar to VNC (I'm assuming that's what teamviewer is) to go on his computer and install a virus and screw it over.

What it looks like to me is some kid who has read about an exploit on "teamviewer" and he's looking to use it on someone.

Lol if thats what u think then fine but it isnt. im not using it on anyone. but the 1st part of what u put it right

Use TV to mess it up etc yep and turn me on as i let you do it as i put before say stuff like (you want me as in you. to mess it up dont you etc) and then uv done it. lol not difficult.

I think he is referring to this video.

http://www.irongeek.com/i.php?page=videos/...-webcam-exploit

PM me your IP address and I will try to turn you on.

I PMed you i got no reply.

I PMed you too.

BAN HIM!

he is on hackthissite.org as well. posting the same thing again and again. seriously, someone do it. its someone who thinks this hak5 and hackthissite is all about "hacking" and ruining networks and virus's and stuff. and im betting is just doing this to annoy people or its a bot.

but honestly....

.....BAN