Hak.5 fan meetups

Matir

I think there is like 1 or 2 from Denmark "exept" me on the forums so oh happy days a meetup whit 3 persons "Not gonna happen" :P

OMG! A Dane! :D

Too bad you live in copenhagen :P

(Djævleøen) ;)

Awesome! mitir, i live in Atlanta too, well close. I live in Fayette county (about 15 miles out). If anyone knows of any kind of tech meetings in this area i would Love to go to them. I cant really find anyone here who knows what to do with a computer more than get on myspace and i cannot get them intrested. :(

Awesome! mitir, i live in Atlanta too, well close. I live in Fayette county (about 15 miles out). If anyone knows of any kind of tech meetings in this area i would Love to go to them. I cant really find anyone here who knows what to do with a computer more than get on myspace and i cannot get them intrested. :(

I've been to a couple of local Linux Users Groups and so forth. Dunno if you use linux, but you should. ;)

You ever come to the IRC channel? I'm in there all the time... hit me up sometime.

So it’s 1.00 in the afternoon and I’m now in Los Vegas for Black Hat and DefCon and I’m sitting in the Crazy Horse and having a beer while using some free WIFI, I love Vegas.

You know you’re a geek when your in a strip club and your on your laptop, it’s times like this that I’m thankful I bought a 300mW High Power Atheros Wireless card for my laptop. Anyway if anyone one is in Vegas I'm going to be in the Crazy Horse for a couple more hours if you want to have a beer.

I believe the largest concentration of fans is on the east coast of the united states, england, and australia. There are like 4 of us in minnesota that I know of, and Ive only met one of em.

On a side note we have on lug in the cities and they only meet once a month. Ive been to one meeting and like 6 people showed up. It was at a restaurant. I walked in and asked the hostess if she knew where the lug was. She was like what? I was like there is a linux users group here do you know what table theyre at? She was like what? Very frustrating.