Favourite Browser ?

Trip

@digip - cheers to you for being a proper web dev. I can't tell you how many times, even on a "multi-browser compliant" web site, you pull up the one browser you usually use and it happens to not... be so.. compliant :/

Also have you ever messed with the developer tools for chrome? It's pretty bad ass. just go to document (well, the document picture anyway) on any webpage, click on developer, and developer tools. Pretty nice for anything from site debugging to site analysis.

I think chrome get's some bad rep on it's usefulness by the way it looks. There are tons of things available in it, you just have to know the shortcuts (which myself I don't mess with but I know there is a lot). I am really not sure on extension updates. Never checked.

yeah, i would say chrome leaves a little to be desired but i like it more than FF. In the latest versions of Opera, you can right click any page and do Inspect Element to go through the DOM and scripts of the page as well. ;)

@Trip - Yeah I just looked that up. Gotta love the 5 star ratings everyone gave it! lol I mean well, you have to say it does what it says on the box! :D

Couldn't I agree more with you, if I could I would give chrome a 10 stars

... he he the nothing app is some geeky humour lol ... love it :)

... still having to use firefox b/c i still cant add an exemption for one site i still need to access

if it weren't for that id uninstall firefox

waiting for the google developers to sort out an exemption button ... which is desperately needed !!! lol