zomg alli

Darren Kitchen

Wow. I hope the actual show isn't this dark or I might have to go overboard on the brightness setting. Here I have to select the image to see Alli's face. Ditto with that frame, which looks totally awesome (once I can see what's in it).

I've got a 21" ADI Microscan 6g CRT monitor. It's starting to go south, so I've been kinda looking at a replacement, but so far the quality of this monitor is still top notch.

LG FLATTRON 900 or something?

I'm a bit weary of those FLATTRON (or similar tech) tubes. They have 'damping lines' in the screen that are quite visible (to me) when you're looking at an all-white screen. But this was over 5 years ago. No doubt they've done stuff to fix that issue.

armadaender: :)

'1280x800 image here'

Thanks Moonlit! :D

Wait a tick, I believe I may have thought of something, or myabe my brain just farted - it's still early for me right now, but from the looks of things I believe there might be a segment next season where Alli learns of Evil Server's, well evilness, and trys to run away. That's why this image was posted:

image2xr9.jpg by Darren.

Or I could just be stupid, havn't had my coffee yet.

Or maybe the authorities have learned of Evil Server's whereabouts, and are coming to arrest them. She's now running to stay out of Gitmo.