Nero sucks BALL SACK

SPARTACVS

I'm sorry, but Nero 7 is the biggest waste of mone... sorry, "bandwidth" I've ever seen. It's annoying as hell to use, it has it's own media player that assimilated all my movie files from other players, and it's got a bunch of junk glued to it.

To demonstrate this program's suckitude, I did a seach for "nero" on my hard drive after I uninstalled the program:

neroshit4ou.png

WTF. When I say "uninstall", I kinda want it OFF my computer.

Sorry again, but I'm just pissed at this thing. I'm sticking with Alcohol from now on.

I use Nero 7, sure Nero 6 did everything I want but I haven't encountered any problems with Nero 7 that aren't easy to fix. If you pay attention during install or go into the options you can easily disable all the file associations and integration with windows etc.

I have only seen that nautilus like explorer layout on computers you get from PC World, Dell, Packard bell and other sucky computers sellers like that. That layout also anoys me, it like to see exacly where in the file system I am.

nero 7 is good provided you take the time to set i up and disable scout

lets do a search on my computer ;)

backups8fy.jpg

i love it so much i have backups just incase the day comes where i loose my CD

disclaimer

image may not be original