hak5 png icon

amirman

i know there's a special place to put stuff like this on the wiki, but i don't know if this is worthy. this is the first icon i've ever made from scratch. i used the fonts linked to on the goodies page on the wiki. i ran it through gimp did some embossing, dropshaddowing, and a lens distortion. i made it so i could use it personally as a launcher to open a terminal and run the telnet command for the new BBS. L.O.R.D is pretty fun. i wanted to put a simplistic terminal icon in the background but it looked to muddled up. feel free to use this or change it or whatever. you know how it goes.

http://file2.ws/hak5icon2

post-13681-1239870204_thumb.png

dude.. you mean prodigy is still playing?! zomg!... I had no idea. im going to have to check that out now..

it's their first album since Fat of the Land that includes all of them together. it just came out a few months ago, maybe less.

awesome icon! would you mind if I used that one some of our fan pages (like the twitter page, or the facebook group?)

awesome icon! would you mind if I used that one some of our fan pages (like the twitter page, or the facebook group?)

that would be cool, consider it licensed as "Totally F'in Free Dawg", or as i like to call it the TFFD license.

and thank you, amirman

no problem, i'm just learning the ropes with GIMP.