Quake Live

Destro

Oh except it doesn't work on Mac/Linux and only runs in Firefox/IE...,

LAME.

EDIT: Next time you forget to add something to your post, could you hit the EDIT button instead of posting again?

i made a topic about this a while back. by the time they invited me into the closed beta i didnt want to play anymore

I was at Quakecon last year so I got invited to the closed Beta there and got re invited after the con, I really like it because I can just sign on and play a quick game of a nice old school twitch shooter. Here's hoping this catches on and we see more like this in the future.

i love how they kept some of the old levels and all the old characters from q3 arena.

This game is awesome. The only thing that urks me is the impeding doom that is getting old... I suck ass at these games now...

• 4 weeks later...

not gonna lie, i think it's filled with script-kiddies... either that or people that do absolutely nothing BUT play this game. Im not trying to be a sore looser but when you can shoot through walls but I cant? cmon. bullshit.