Whiteboard with mubix (tokens, Meterpteter hands-on)

Sharik

Following the EP 503a taping, mubix gave a late night live presentation to the faithful Hak Stalkers on the theory of compromising machines using tokens. Very interesting stuff, especially when coming from a drunken hacker, take a look:

Part1

Part2

I will upload the rest of his presentation which is the actual Meterpreter hands-on stuff in a short while.

Thank you mubix, haha!

So have you fancied the idea of making a series of tutorials called "Whiteboard with Mubix"?

I would love to, but I don't have a white board at my house and it's a bit of a hike down to the HakHouse. Plus, there is so much content already in the show that people would complain about it getting longer.

I would love to, but I don't have a white board at my house and it's a bit of a hike down to the HakHouse. Plus, there is so much content already in the show that people would complain about it getting longer.

I doubt that many would complain about such fascinating material. I just saw all four practical sections which amounted to over 35 minutes. I realise that it was done "live" and there were times when you were doing things not directly related to the demo (i.e. getting back on the WLAN) so I guess that it could all be compressed into maybe 20 - 25 minutes.

It would have been interesting to see some of the other options at the stage when you created the executable (RAW and php) but maybe that's for another time!

As a side issue, I've accessed the vimeo video on your site which you posted on 2 March 2009 and it stops playing at 1:08. This is the same despite using two different PCs to view it. I don't know what the problem is, but I suspect that it's something to do with the video, rather than at "my end".

Thanks for educating all of us!

I recorded to nights, but the audio is kinda bad I forgot to switch it to record the system not microphone. I'm also not sure if Mubix would want all the information showing up. So I don't think I'm going to post it. Plus I think they are doing a segment on it so that will probably be better.