Fon Promo Code

I've shot myself in the foot here, as it seems that the only place to get one in the UK is Dabs/BT or Fon.com.

I'm not about to place the order with BT after canceling the Dabs order and I wont re-order it from them as I vote with my wallet when it comes to customer service, so I placed the order with fon.com

Wouldnt you know it, their standard delivery estimate is three weeks!!

Feel a bit bad telling you to go there. Never had a problem when I did the order for my one :(

Hope you get one from somewhere.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you've got the cash I'd go for the Fon+ just because it has the extra network port so you can do more things with it. If you can get a Fon2, even better. Before you ask, I've no idea where to buy them, I have Darren to thank for all my Fons.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Not sure if it works or not but:

Code: C265424515838799

Discount: Fon 1.0 for $15.00. Offer ends March 31, 2009

Aloha! I found your promo code, but its' passed march, and it shows expired. I would like to get a promo code if you still have one :) Those Fons look cool - I have the WRT54G with DD-WRT - but would love to make it a more portable solution. Thanks again,

Phoenix

Thanks for the code neolinux, unfortunately for some reason I am unable to get the fon for 19.99 , the email that you had sent to me says that if i register for a fon accoutn through the email that it will give me a fonera for 20 bucks, so I went ahead and created an account, logged in, went to purchase my fon and its sittin there at $29.99

any suggestions??

So I finally got an email back from their "support".

It appears that there was a "glitch" in their system which allowed me to recieve this email and signup, but not let me get the discounted price because there are no Fons in their American distribution center.. I was told that I will have to wait until they restock in order to find out "IF" I will be able to use the promo code, after already waiting nearly a week to hear back from my initial email, now I have to wait for them to restock, then wait to find out if they'll give the discount, then wait for the thing to get here... Pretty pathetic customer service if you ask me. Wish there was a different product that could achieve the same thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I want to buy an Fonera awell and build it to a nice jasager.

Question is, they only got the Fon+ and Fonera 2.0 on fon.com in Germany.

So.. does Fon+ also work right as the orginal with all the Packages or do I need to get and "old" with only one Ethernet Port?

Second: What does these Promo Codes do?

Free shipping?

If so I would love to apply for one XDD..

Thank you very much,

Xeno ^^

pardon my question, I shouldn't been that stupid and will use search in future a lot more often ^^'.

But thank you very much for your kind answer!

So I'll try to get my hands on one of these Fon+ thingys and start working on it.

Thank you very much ^.^

Xeno

• 2 weeks later...