Woundering

Shon3m

ok im running on windows xp sp3 well backtrack work with windows?

Back Track is its own OS(Linux), so you can either boot your pc from the live cd or run it in a Virtual Machine inside of windows.

So it will work with windows, but not as a stand alone windows program like say, notepad or internet explorer. It would require a hyper visor of some sort to load it, such as vmware, etc.

Back Track is its own OS(Linux), so you can either boot your pc from the live cd or run it in a Virtual Machine inside of windows.

So it will work with windows, but not as a stand alone windows program like say, notepad or internet explorer. It would require a hyper visor of some sort to load it, such as vmware, etc.

ah kk and how i tell if my d-link DWA-552 well work?

I use a netgear wag511 pcmcia card i got from ebay for $12 i also have an alfa 500mW that i also got from ebay for around $50. They both work right out of the box with backtrack but the netgear won't work with vmware.

dang well ok i do have 3 hard drives so i can just boot backtrack with one of them but i can't find the iso to burn to cd can anyone help me here?