Woundering

Shon3m

ask this on backtrack forums = ban

I lold, remote exploit are not nearly as forgiving with somethings as the folks in here.

I must admit I had a few headaches trying to get it all working a while back when I first had a crack at it. So from one n00b to another use the guide I wrote which can be found at http://animeyakuza.freeforums.org/newbies-...-wif00-t68.html

Its a little old but it should have everything you need on it and in the worst case scenario feel free to ask away.

Hope it helps.

Hak5 the official every OS support forum.

I take it the hak5 community has officially put its hand up to help poor little Ubuntu girl out? Great I will swing by her facebook profile to give her the heads up. =P

In all seriousness though googling for some things can be a right royal sod due to the amount of crap you have to read before you find that proverbial gold. sometimes the lazy solution works a treat but with that said the topic this thread is based on has been covered to the extent where it is virtually click next next next and WOW free internetz!

WEP cracking has a huge amount of online support, as its old news.

Had you preformed a simple google search, you would find all the answers you were looking for without wasting too many people's time.

Remember, google is your friend. Try using him more often.