help

cla159

ok so here is my problem i got a totally ruined comp says every one who tries to fix it any suggestions i mean i wont even turn on it will like start freeze turn off on normal running mode but on safe mode its some what usable so if you have any ides on how to help my comp and i cant really spring for a new one

a little more detail... or clarify your post...

if its freezing you should try swapping your ram for some spare and see if it does it still. or if it fails try graphix card. try pulling all pci cards out. after trying all hardware except motherboard and still nothing re-install os. sounds like a driver if its working in safe mode. try updating drivers. it could be anything so just troubleshoot till you find it. last thing if your stuck try installing all your parts into another motherboard to test.

ok so you want me to clarify so basically its like this its progressively getting worse me and a couple of my friends who are comp techs think its virus eating all my memory. or it could be an "antivirus" program becuse that tryies to open and then it freezes and i cant delete that from the safe mode

sounds good ill try that but im still open to stuff

Like others have said, a live disc(no risk of infection or virus running) and then copy the files to a portable drive. Otherwise, kiss your stuff goodbye and format that hdd.