Trial

mazmac24

my favorite informational site: www.crackspider.net the only problem is that its spyware bonanza.

Arn't they all thus if you like and use a program... BUY it... that way the creator will add more too it or make more! and if you cannot afford then buy it when you can... oh how poor we (well I am) lol well probably rich when you compare how much this lot is probably costing the Hak.5 crew

short answer: yes

long answer: depends. google it.

legal answer: yes, pay for it.

snarky answer: I bet you'd like to know!

cher answer: "if i could turn back time!"

TomB answer: no

hahah i love it :D

I don't really know what program it is. All my friend said is that is was something for the start tool bar.

And why would you pay for it if you can get it for free?

Come on! This is hak5. A place for what? Wait a sec... um...

HACKERS!

I don't really know what program it is. All my friend said is that is was something for the start tool bar.

HACKERS!

I'm not sure that's the philosophy of a hacker.

A cracker maybe...

I think a hacker would buy a piece of software if they thought it was good, and not extortionately priced.

For example: I paid for EditPad. I use it pretty much every day. It's an awsome editor without being too cluttered. There are tons of warez copies of it about on the net, and even a free 'lite' version... But I want them to be able to afford to keep making their software... Otherwise I'll end up changing text editors.

I think a hacker would quite likely look for a free alternative too.

Ahhh... the perils of being to young to buy stuff on the web. You could ask someone with a credit card to buy it for you, just give them cash. But I do remeber what it was like, having no money, no rich parents and a desire to use a computer fully. And yes, i did resort to warez until I started to afford things I used, but this was before opensource/free software really took off the way it is now.

Its kinda like this... "winners don't publically talk about warez"... if it looks like this forum is nothing but a warez pit then people start getting take down notices, DMCA comlicance letters, sued etc. So we can't just go "dude check out crackbd.com/thecrack/youwant.php"... since its kinda like having a loud conversation about buying drugs in a crowded shopping mall. As with anything illegal, be it warez, drugs or whatever, if you want to keep on doing it, keep it on the hush-hush.

One thing to remeber is that these styling programs like StyleXP can usually be replaced with a couple of modifyed system files and a free program or 2. This costs nothing, and is usually a much faster choice, is it better to have a program loaded into memory that constantly overides a setting, or tweak the system file to load those settings in the first place?

HACKERS!

Actually dude if you were a true hacker you wouldnt ask this question in the first place because you would have found an opensource alternative that is already legal to be free. Oh and dude talk to a software engineer about stealing their product that they worked hard to produce.

This isn't what I want. My frined asked me about extending a trial or making the thing pernament. So, I went here... Razz

Well I suggest you go back to your friend and say that I'm not going to help you break the law.

Unless of course you've been bragging that you are some 1337 H4X0R and know everything about computers. In which case I would suggest you stop lying.

This isn't what I want. My frined asked me about extending a trial or making the thing pernament. So, I went here... :P

something is telling me that you come to the wrong place!!

Look. I'm just asking for a way to extend trial or keep them pernamently. I didn't ask for anything else. Just about extending the trial forever.

Simply put, you have a few options:

1. Buy the software and use it legally.

2. Find an alternative which is free.

3. Pirate the software and become Bubba's Ass Bitch (See Image Below)

bubba.jpg

Listen, what you want is advice on how to crack a program, ie steal it. And we've told you, this is not a forum for cracking and warez. Go else where for that.

Thread locked