any F1 fans in

tactix

Here :rolleyes:

Been fanning Finnish drivers for ages, since Häkkinen, now Kovalainen and Räikköken

Always hated Schumacher and Rosberg (who drives under Germans not under Finnish flag :( :P, Keke was awesome on his days)

+ don't like Hammilton also, maybe just because he is main competitor to Kimi :)

ive always rated kimi when he is on form he is unstoppable but he seems to lack consistency lately.

and as for Kovalainen he needs to get from under the shadow of lewis ( not saying he is any less of a driver than lewis ) to see his true potential

ah senna a great if ever there was one and sorely missed he is.

even though im a hamilton fan i was pretty bummed about massa's situation last race but im glad to see they have lost the light system this race and gone back to the lolipop.

but im torn as far as massa goes as he's a great driver and i would love to have seen him right there at the end of the season.

but i hate the team he drives for what with the fia bias between them and McLaren.

saying that though it isnt just the fia that has it in for hamilton and McLaren.

hence this statement:

Robert Kubica was reported in British newspapers to have called Hamilton "too aggressive," with the Pole saying he hoped Ferrari's Felipe Massa won the world title instead.

like wtf would you preffer him to be your fluffer and blow you before each race or something.

but hey ho f1 politics will always be there

Well Massa Still have a shot at winning the world championship if they win the last 3 races but for someone to do that you got to have real luck.

I think Robert Kubica has real potential but the issue is that the Media and also McLaren have the attention on Hamilton.

don't get me wrong Hamilton his a real good driver last season people was surprised a rookie manage to come a few point short of winning the championship

i hear you on the whole the Media covering hamilton. not so much on the mclaren though as even though they have covered them its all been bad press.

i do get pissed off at the race coverage though as it seems to be hamilton this hamilton that wich does the total opposite to what its supposed to ie over exposes him and turns him into somebody to hate not aspire to.

damn if massa doesnt get a penalty for that then the fia can go blow themselves

ps watching the race now didnt catch it this morning so if you have already watched it dont spoil it for me lol

damn if massa doesnt get a penalty for that then the fia can go blow themselves

You mean THIS?

Massa was already "off track" and there wasn't much more to do + hamilton was pushing it also...

At last one interesting race. lately almost every race ive been falling to sleep ~30 mins in :lol:

well yeah atleast it was interesting i dont see why lewis got a penalty for the first corner move.

there have been first corner incidents worse than that with late breaking with no penalty given.

and why bourdais got penalised i dont know.

what the hell was he meant to do when comming outta the pits when it drops you on the inside of the corner massa was wide and turned into him

I am liking f1 more now that hamilton is around- there is actually more "racing!!" and overtaking and its not as much as a procession as it used to be. From the sounds of the complaints coming from half the drivers thought they shouldn't be racing - they seem to want it to be boring - fact is motor sports are dangerous and if you can't cope with it you should get out.

Saying all that the FIA bias for Ferrari is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!

Some of the FIA staff are obviously taking backhanders and are at the very least amateurs

• 3 weeks later...

I think Hami will win the championship if Alonso doesn't do something idiotic like last year, especially considering his comments before China. Raikkonen is a class act, and won't do anything more than block for his teammate. Trulli has no reason to interfere, so he shouldn't be a problem, assuming he is a good boy around the first corner and tucks in behind Massa or allows Raikkonen by.

As for the China race, I was really surprised by Massa's behavior. I didn't think he would spin Hamilton like that. I'm a Hamilton fan because he's a fresh face and a FANTASTIC driver, so of course I was pretty pissed about which way the penalties went. I think they must just twice flip a coin any time there's contact. First flip for whether they exact a penalty, and then the second flip for who gets the penalty. It's been like that all year long, although it seems like it's gotten worse toward the end of the season.

Obviously, I just saw this thread, so I fit like 30 posts in one.

GO HAMI!!!

plus massa is light on fuel ( going by his last qualy session )

and hammilton has fueled heavy so has more choices if bad weather hits or you see a safety car

i see it all comming down to stratergy

but hey ho all lewis has to do is come 5th if massa wins

I agree he must be heavy on fuel, because his Q2 time was awesome, and Heiki's right behind him on the grid, which is unusual. McLaren's made some interesting(read BAD) strategy decisions this year, which makes me wonder why they would leave Hamilton in the second row instead of playing it safe like EVERYONE thought they should do.

But like you said, the rain will be the X-factor and a few extra laps(I'm guessing about 5) may prove to be wise. Makes me nervous though.

hell yeah bad stratergy has played its part in the past.

looks like getting dressed up and doing the amazonian rain dance lol

cuz we all know massa sucks in the wet where as lewis seems to relish it

or aslong as he dont have a 30 second gearbox failure

anyway hush were gonna jinx it lol

5 mins to go before the coverage starts 59 mins till race start :D :D :D :D

EDIT: lmfao at the my chemical romance montage

and damn does it look cloudy with thunder rolling round too

i knew my rain dance would do the trick :P