any F1 fans in

tactix

by the way, I'm stoked that we finally have Speed HD here!! So it'll be my first F1 race in high def. :D

What are your thoughts on the FIA's ideas on homogeneous engines/transmissions for next year? Will Ferrari actually withdraw if that happens, as they have threatened? I'm already pretty pissed about the reduced downforce for next year. I understand that not all teams can keep up the development of Ferrari or McLaren, but there has got to be a better way. The way they're headed, they might as well change the name to GP1 instead of F1.

Race grid time!

yeah the one make of engine rule pretty much sucks but you have to see it from the smaller teams point as with the economic state its going to get even harder.

i aint to bothered about the reduced downforce as were going back to slicks next season so one should balance out the other or if anything give higher speeds

Did you hear whether Lewis has more wing on his car? That obviously could also have slowed his times down a bit. And with the rain...

> wing = > win yay

didnt catch anything about his downforce settings

the thing is now 7 mins before race start the track could soon dry out so do you risk slicks or intermediate

as there isnt any rain forcast for atleast 30 mins ( 40 mins if you listened to the alonso radio )

i would go with slicks myself and save a pit stop

EDIT ok scratch that as part of the track is soaking wet and some is bone dry lol whats a man to do

EDIT 2 damn im bitting my nails here that was a wicked pass by lewis a typical balls to the wall moment

EDIT 3 damn i cant wait till the bbc take over coverage next year so there isnt any advertisements

no kidding. That Force India car was really slowing him down but those lower tier drivers also tend to not use their mirrors enough.

as it was for possition fair play to him trying to hold the place

looks like massa is going for a splash and dash at the end of the race though

I know. I already had a "shucks" message all typed out and ready to send, then w0000000000000000000000000000t!!!11!1!11

what happened to Glock, anyway? His slicks gave up in that rain I guess. Or was it a bit of McLaren fandom coming thru? ;)

now, i just gotta wait till next March for more F1 joy. Sure gonna feel good in the meantime.

I too feel bad for Massa. He is a great driver, and seems to be a great person. It's sad to see the guy on top of the podium crying, and not tears of joy(unless it was Alonso).

Not many fans of F1 around here, so nice watching the race with ya tactix. :D

That pisses me off, Massa deserved the win.

Rab i agree that massa deserved his chance and it is some what a hollow victory for lewis due to deciding factor being down to timo and his tyres

but racing is racing they have a points system for a reason and i believe the best man won if it wasnt for the stewards bias towards ferari the championship wouldnt have been as close as it was and your point would be mute

but please if your going to make a statement lets hear why you think so nothing like a good debate ( and not a fanboy slanging match that is ) not saying you would go that route though

Well quite simply, Massa (and team) did what he needed to do, Lewis (and team) made a mistake to switch at the end - I'm not convinced that Glock slowed down because of his tyres, that makes it throwing the championship, which is teh lame!

Well quite simply, Massa (and team) did what he needed to do, Lewis (and team) made a mistake to switch at the end - I'm not convinced that Glock slowed down because of his tyres, that makes it throwing the championship, which is teh lame!

yea i bet Mclaren is going to pay alot of money for Toyota for Glock silly little move

I agree he was the best man at the last race but it all came down to Glock fucking up the on the last corner of the track giving hammilton the champion

And Vettel passing Hamilton @ last or 1 before last lap - who would think that :) I was like, w*f.... sweeeet :lol:

i dont see why Glock or toyota would slow down to give lewis the title when loosing the place would not bode well for next years sponsor deals

but if you want to get into that then kimi shouldnt have slowed to let massa take the win even though there on the same team ( they say team ordes is dead yeah right ) and if that hadn't happened then todays race would have been even closer and glock wouldnt have been an issue.

but hey ho everybody skates past issues unless its to do with lewis being in the grey area i suppose