Hak5 Community Game Servers

Matt Lestock

Hey Everyone,

Just a quick post here until someone can come up with something a bit more elaborate.

Here are the current game servers we have online for the community.

Team Fortress 2 - tf2.hak5.org

Counter Strike Source - css.hak5.org

Unreal Tournament - noob.hak5.org

Blockland Servers - Addresses Coming Soon.

Place your ideas for additional games you'd like to see, and we'll be getting some community members to admin these shortly.

Thanks,

Matt

Thanks Matt,

Both work for me now, musta been on my end.

Tested my spray on the servers, works fine.

Animated spray on TF2 server

Animated spray on CS Source server.

TF2 server IP = 208.43.245.98:27015

CS Source IP = 208.43.102.112:27015

I added them to both my Xfire and Steam servers.

Will get on them later tonight.

Would love to see a Swat4.TSS server, but I doubt anyone is playing it anymore.

What UT version is that?

Fritze Out

you should definately check out wolfenstein enemy territory. not just because its a good fps from id software. but because its completely free (not free 2 play crap. its literally free).

the only place i know of currently to get the info is my clansite

http://fieldofbattles.org

it should have all the info you need. ive played the 2 patches and me and my fellow members agree that 2.55 is the better one.

and if theres the demand for it you could run a private WoW server. ive played a few fun servers and its prety good since you go from lvl 1 to around 7 with your first kill.

Enjoyed the TF2 server tonight, sorry I could not stay.

Fritze Out.

Glad you could make it Fritze. Those spur of the moment games are so much fun. It was really amazing that within 20 minutes we were able to fill the server just by posting to IRC/Twitter. Everyone be sure to join the Hak5 Steam Group for sure!

I'm thinking about starting a Hak5 clan or something to that effect but would seeing as how busy I am with developing the show I don't have the time to organize such a thing. Still though, it would be awesome to have a Hak5 sponsored clan, then we could take on those bitches at the PurePwnage gamer army. :P

Glad you could make it Fritze. Those spur of the moment games are so much fun. It was really amazing that within 20 minutes we were able to fill the server just by posting to IRC/Twitter. Everyone be sure to join the Hak5 Steam Group for sure!

I'm thinking about starting a Hak5 clan or something to that effect but would seeing as how busy I am with developing the show I don't have the time to organize such a thing. Still though, it would be awesome to have a Hak5 sponsored clan, then we could take on those bitches at the PurePwnage gamer army. :P

Hey now, play nice with the Gamer Army. We'll pwn you as well ;)