tom the hacker

snakey

Just like Wozniak. I guess. Tom isn't as famous as Wozniak I'd think though.

You can't compare Tom to Steve Wozniak. Steve Wozniak created something of worth, something new and is incredible intelligent and a nice bloke. Hell he's one of the few people I respect and look up too. Tom help create something that at best wastes time and helps a relatively small group of people keep in contact on some lever, but realistically myspace is a cancer on the internet that needs to be wiped out.

You can't compare Tom to Steve Wozniak. Steve Wozniak created something of worth, something new and is incredible intelligent and a nice bloke. Hell he's one of the few people I respect and look up too. Tom help create something that at best wastes time and helps a relatively small group of people keep in contact on some lever, but realistically myspace is a cancer on the internet that needs to be wiped out.

Quoted for truth, myspaz is a place for drama whores an idiots it's 4chans social group. I was siting in a pub in london recently an there was a group of people who where obviously meeting for the first time in a few years an sitting there minding my own business i hear the line "Wait are we friends on my space yet" I nearly spat my over priced fosters across the bar dismayed that here is two people who are friends wondering if there friends on my space. WHAT IS WORNG WITH THE PHONE YOU DAFT BINT.

Quoted for truth, myspaz is a place for drama whores an idiots it's 4chans social group. I was siting in a pub in london recently an there was a group of people who where obviously meeting for the first time in a few years an sitting there minding my own business i hear the line "Wait are we friends on my space yet" I nearly spat my over priced fosters across the bar dismayed that here is two people who are friends wondering if there friends on my space. WHAT IS WORNG WITH THE PHONE YOU DAFT BINT.

Foster what where you desperate we dont even drink that shit

and metatrons right there

I think that although myspace is a plague on the internet, the whole hacking other computers to learn to program is still pretty good and at least wasnt a selfish reason (contrasted to stealing the money, making peoples mortgages go up by 1000s of dollars etc.)

Tom Anderson -> the former teen hacker now glamorizes teen websites.

Steve Wozniak -> the former phone phreak now makes phones.

Seems like hacking really pays.

Steve Wozniak does not really have much to do with Apple anymore and it's been that way for many years.