screen turned

nbr

today i at school a kid that was working in the computer and sudently the screen change e end with something like this

84783636.jpg

even the mouse was turned!

does this happen to someone else???

Its usually a feature of the graphics drivers, at school the decent computers (the one built by me) have nVidia GFX so it is available in the driver menu.

The crap machines which mostly use Intel "Extreme" Graphics have that feature when you press Ctrl then a cursor key to orientate the screen.

• 3 weeks later...

lol turn the monitor on its side??? lol either that or deal with it and right click then use the keyboard and go down to properties... then tap over til u get settings and then go to advaced and then change the orientation....

Modern-day trojans just delete files and send themselves off to everbody you know. I like the old days better in that regard. Back then they took the time to make something nice out of it (some would've fit nicely in the demo scene).

today i at school a kid that was working in the computer and sudently the screen change e end with something like this

84783636.jpg

even the mouse was turned!

does this happen to someone else???

Actually I do this on purpose. I have a pivoting LCD screen on my desk and I prefer it vertically oriented. It is more like a sheet of paper which makes much more sense to me to work with than a movie screen