spoof a false IP

mueks

well, it's my first post i hope you can help.

The issue here is that i want to falsificate an ip, i just want that a server that have a webpage: http:example. com/me. php thnink i have an ip like this: 5623. x. x. x. . . there the problem is. . . that IP doesn't exist then i can't make a tipical IP Spoofing. . . i just want that in the web's logs appear i visited her with 5623. x. x. x and yes, someone could do this. . . but just said "try with proxies and a PHP program" but i've been loocking in internet and i haven't seen how to FALSIFICATE A FALSE IP hehe and i haven't ideas for how to do this. . . .

Waiting for your answers

Cya

You're going to need to create you're own packet, and I doubt it would even make it past a router.  If it does you'd never be able to get any of the data back because the web server would send the data back to the fake IP.

yes, that's the point, if a send a SYN with that IP and then i send the correct ACK there the problem will be stopped, but i'm behind a router, but surely there is another way...he says it's easy, he entered with that IP with his firefox...and i saw the logs...he did...

Cya

Are youa ctually trying to visit the site, or do you want to cause some sort of DoS attack? Because it doesnt sound like your trying to visit the site, otherwise you could just use a proxy to visiti it from an IP address other than your own.

You're going to need to create you're own packet, and I doubt it would even make it past a router.  If it does you'd never be able to get any of the data back because the web server would send the data back to the fake IP.

yes, that's the point, if a send a SYN with that IP and then i send the correct ACK there the problem will be stopped, but i'm behind a router, but surely there is another way...he says it's easy, he entered with that IP with his firefox...and i saw the logs...he did...

Cya

HE did it to what with what how?  With what logs where?

Just a little more detail would be good.

And is english your first language

ok, first, i'll give you details about the escene:

There is a page: http://example.com/ip.php, where /ip.php gives the IP from the visitor, i'm not sure if it uses something like a

$ip = $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"];

for get the IP, but it's probably.

I have to enter to that page and that the page thinks that my ip is something like: 562.3698.2.3 or any imposssible IP, like spoofing ip, but just on web level...i repeat, a friend told me that with proxies and stuff...i can't imaginate how...haha...but i've been loocking for information and try to think in a method...but i can't

Cya

Well you can use a proxy, but your IP address still has to be real.  If you spoof it to a non-real IP address, when you first send data to the website it will go to send data back to the source IP address (the one you want to spoof), and if it is bogus the packets are going to be dropped.  I believe proxy's work by connecting to the site for you, and then resending the data it receives to you (please let me know if I'm wrong)

ok, first, i'll give you details about the escene:

There is a page: http://example.com/ip.php, where /ip.php gives the IP from the visitor, i'm not sure if it uses something like a

$ip = $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"];

for get the IP, but it's probably.

I have to enter to that page and that the page thinks that my ip is something like: 562.3698.2.3 or any imposssible IP, like spoofing ip, but just on web level...i repeat, a friend told me that with proxies and stuff...i can't imaginate how...haha...but i've been loocking for information and try to think in a method...but i can't

Cya

your friends an idiot... and if you believe him you are too...

next time you see him tell him "proof or GTFO"

your friends an idiot... and if you believe him you are too...

next time you see him tell him "proof or GTFO"

QFE. As has been said, you can't access the internet (and by that I mean browse it) with a spoofed IP address because the packets would get dumped for having bogus info and being impossible to route.

Also it's not possible to spoof an "impossible" IP which from your posts I take to mean one with octets higher than 255 because the IP address in packets is not stored as an ascii string like "123.123.123.123", but as a 32 bit number. It's not possible to represent an IP outside the range of 0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255 with 32 bits.

even ipv6 addreses dont look like that...

2001:0db8:85a3:08d3:1319:8a2e:0370:7334 is a valid IPv6 address.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPv6

Remote file inclusion (and other code injection attacks) could be used 'trick' PHP (or server scripting engine) in to thinking your IP address is different to the one that is actually been used. The web server logs would still show the actual IP address. A fruitless endeavor unless some web based application was silly enough to exclusively trust PHP with IP addressed based authentication instead of the web server.