Xqtftqx Switchblade (In Progress)

Xqtftqx

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

basically get the point already... not many idiots want to deal with this shit.

We do ok in downloads per month from our site... I'm sure he sees somewhat similar amounts of traffic. 

We allowed people to see a beta release page in exchange for signing up, and even though its beta, we saw at least an additional 50 people join over a few days time.

ill let 1000 people in! if they email, they get link. once 15 people have sighned up, the link goes to them and anybody after. once theres a stable realse, it will be posted here. and its not to much work one simple email? copy and pasting my email will take as long as to post a message, saying its stupid

ill let 1000 people in! if they email, they get link. once 15 people have sighned up, the link goes to them and anybody after. once theres a stable realse, it will be posted here. and its not to much work one simple email? copy and pasting my email will take as long as to post a message, saying its stupid

That explains why I haven't got a link yet....

So if it does not intersting you why you in this sub forum?

this sub forum is for people that want to know and share ther own packages and the knowlage with us, so we all learn something.

well i am wating for this release for a while and its good to be sooner then never.

keep good work.

Supervisor

So if it does not intersting you why you in this sub forum?

this sub forum is for people that want to know and share ther own packages and the knowlage with us, so we all learn something.

well i am wating for this release for a while and its good to be sooner then never.

keep good work.

Supervisor

It IS interesting to me, I was one of the first people to sign up, yet, I have yet to get a link.

beta realse coming! its not going to be public, drop me a email with subject "USB" and your'll be on the list! only 19 spots left! so hurry up! email: xqtftqx@yahoo.com

it will be realsed when 20 people sighn up.

Email sent! This looks good...can't wait to check it out.

13 people sent me a email

once i get 15, probly tommorow ill get 2 more. then i send the link 2  everybody who sent me a email, and everybody after who sends me a email until its more stable. once its stable, the link goes public

Alright , still 13. im leaving on a trip (only for the weekend) and it will be sent out sunday night!

Your email address must be wrong. My email bounced  back with "Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 No such user"

Oh well. guess I'll have to wait.

Thats very wierd, ill put you on the list anyway. youll get link over PM.

Looks good, Tommorow Link goes out to email. 5 days then goes public.

Well I tried again and, once again, it bounced right back.

Here's the output:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.

I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following

addresses.

This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<Txqtftqx@gmail.com>:

72.14.247.27 does not like recipient.

Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 No such user 18si7649981agb.36

Giving up on 72.14.247.27.

So I guess I'll wait for a pm link

Im so sorry you guys, my host dumped me. im trying to get a new site up fast. email wont be sent untill later tonight of tommorow at about  4-5 pm

Still waiting.... no email and no pm received so far...

Hello everybody! The payload is having a major delay do to some security issues which can erase your entire usb drive. im very sorry to say this, because some of you are gonna be pissed, looks like the payload is going to be a public realse insted of email, as for the website, probly not gonna happen, you see my paypal was hacked, and i lost about 700 dollars.

Im very sorry about all the trouble, and keep an eye out for the realse

Hello everybody! The payload is having a major delay do to some security issues which can erase your entire usb drive. im very sorry to say this, because some of you are gonna be pissed, looks like the payload is going to be a public realse insted of email, as for the website, probly not gonna happen, you see my paypal was hacked, and i lost about 700 dollars.

Im very sorry about all the trouble, and keep an eye out for the realse

Xqtftqx--

Look, I don't care about some dumb security issue. Post the WIP!

Xqtftqx--

Look, I don't care about some dumb security issue. Post the WIP!

Cool down mate.  I'm sure you're just trying to be encouraging, but some people can't handle following simple directions, and its those people who are going to blame him when something bad happens.  Even if he has them read pages of warnings explicitly detailing the issue, people will still skip over it and screw up.

I know we wouldn't release a payload in such a state, I wouldn't expect him too either.  For that matter, if it was yours, would you?