Amish Sample [n1]

USBHacker

2 things

1) its hak5 not hack5

2) Its called freerunning or tricking

Both are derived from parkour

ok?

WTF

Well the show is Hak5 not hack5 as u posted.

In the show,Amish is preforming Parkour tricks, otherwise known as freerun, or tricking / streettricking.

yerp, in the ep mentioned, u can see it being played, bout 48min into the show.

to get fit, eat correctly, and exersize often.

To get the balance, i guess u just need to practice, theres no simple way of either gettin fit, or being able to pull the tricks, and its not just gonna take weeks, its a life style change.

That guy is awesome such control of his body and ballance. I wish i was fitter to give it a go.

it really confuses me why people use I'm not in shape as an excuse to go out and exercise...

No I am a very active person, dont get me wrong here. Though to have the strength and balance that this guy has you have to be extremly fit and that I am no longer LOL.

free runners get their abilities from training there's nothing else that trains the muscles in the same way... ge out and start traing.... 

pull up google and search for a local gorup (hint: forums) there's a big gorup near me (sf parkour) they should be able to help hook you up with the group near you.

get out and train!