Babies are such fun...

wetelectric

Maybe this is just the treehugging hippie inside of me talking, but I think this is rather cruel to the cobra as clearly its fangs have been removed.

What worries me the most in this though is that this looks like it was filmed somewhere in India or thereabouts. There's a LOT of snakes there. I wouldn't be at all amazed if this kid, because of these antics, completely lost its natural fear for this type of snake, and the next time one slithers by he'll try to play with it once more.

I thought even if the snakes teeth were removed they still had toxic glands to spit venom? Wouldn't the snake still be dangerous?

Maybe this is just the treehugging hippie inside of me talking, but I think this is rather cruel to the cobra as clearly its fangs have been removed.

What worries me the most in this though is that this looks like it was filmed somewhere in India or thereabouts. There's a LOT of snakes there. I wouldn't be at all amazed if this kid, because of these antics, completely lost its natural fear for this type of snake, and the next time one slithers by he'll try to play with it once more.

I thought even if the snakes teeth were removed they still had toxic glands to spit venom? Wouldn't the snake still be dangerous?
QFEx2

stupid people