USB Pocket-Knife Development

Leapo

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Edit: Downloaded the payload from vanguard's post and it seems that when I load up the ISOCreate.cmd, it gets to about 40% and says

"Error: Could not open file "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Universal_Customizer\U3Custom\SYSTEM\csrss.exe"

Error 5: Access is denied"

Any help please?

Edit: OK, for the above problem I removed the file csrss.exe from SYSTEM folder, but then it continued giving me the same error that was listed above but for a different files such as mailpv.exe, FirePassword.exe, iepv.exe and various others. I deleted those until the iso for universal completed and was ready to be installed. I tested it and it works, except it didn't get some of the information I wanted due to the file deletion of said files above to make my thing work.

Is there a solution to get those to work? Thanks in advance.

its your antivirus blocking the files mate, and then deleteing them, then it can't flash them and it produces an error

When im going to do step 12, it says

Step 12: If everything works fine, copy the contents of "Leapos_Payload\Flash_Partition" to the normal partition. You will now like to execute "Menu.bat" on it, to tune your drive.

Am i going to put the files into the CD drive partition or the USB drive partition.

I have tried to put it in the cd partition, but i cannot put it in there, its read only shit..

And i have put it into the usb partition, but when im trying to run the switchblade, it wont work?

Whats wrong..

Sorry for my English;P

OK, its worked, but now I get an error when its inserted.

error1.jpg

The payload still executes if continue or cancel is pressed.

If I run GO.VBS directly I get:

error2.jpg

Which is this line:

objShell.Run ".\System\Start.bat " & strPath , 0, False

i keep getting a error with dumping the firefox passwords. "Error : Firefox profile directory is not specified"

any ideas? IE dumping works fine tho

sam dumping allso fails.

"Failed to dump passwords: Current directory for pwdump is C:\DOCUME~1\user\LOKALE~1\Temp"

"Failed to open SCM"

did anyone ever figure out why that error sometimes comes up?

It's on a few pages back, but this is a summary. The drive detection counts back up, so from Z: to A:. In the middle, there are other drives before C: which are those multi-card readers. The no-drive error is because it detects those driev, but there's nothing in it, so it gives that error. Leapo is going to release a version with a better drive detection soon.

It's on a few pages back, but this is a summary. The drive detection counts back up, so from Z: to A:. In the middle, there are other drives before C: which are those multi-card readers. The no-drive error is because it detects those driev, but there's nothing in it, so it gives that error. Leapo is going to release a version with a better drive detection soon.

Strange! I have no card readers in my machine which I have been testing on. I'll find out if the restore patition is causing the problem for me shortly.

I don't think that is the problem because occasionally I get that error too and my drive detection routine is different then that since I'm using autoIT