USB Pocket-Knife Development

Leapo

Pocket knife does not work on vista. HOWEVER, there was one time where it worked on a vista home premium x64 machine. i thought it was very weired that it did. No reason

Do you mean you can't install it on a vista machine or does it not extract the right data from a vista machine?

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Leapo and everyone else, i was wondering, how about a virus that is installed on the victims computer in the form of the non-U3 pocket-knife files when you plug in the pocket-knife into the computer, spreading the files to all USB devices, pocket-knifing any computers that they are plugged into, including making them infected, and sending back all the results to you?

Let me know.

Sadly, I can't get this to work whatsoever. Whenever I put it on my USB drive (It's U3, and I'm using the U3 payload) and run Menu.bat, I get an error that says

"Windows - No Disk

Excpetion Processing Message (numbers) Parameters (more numbers)."

And I am given the options of Cancel Try Again and Continue.

I can eventually get it to go away by clicking cancel or closing the box a few times. Then I get the menu. I can go through the menu and sub-menu's but when I try to enable something, (by typing 1 and hitting enter) I am returned to the page, it still disabled. If I check closely enough, at the bottom it says that the file isn't there "System could not find the file specified". So it's not finding all the stuff in CONFIG. Any ideas?

I am using WindowsXP.

I am setting it up for the first time.

I have Saftey.txt already in C:\

My spyware hasn't seemed to do anything in reaction to the payload whatsoever. It typically gives warnings if something is wrong. If I try the Switchblade payload, it removes the PWDUMP.exe and tells me that it has.

@backtuck:

i had the same problem with the disk error thing but when i clicked on try again it seemed to work. also i had the same problem about everything remaining disabled even if i enabled it. what i did was just delete the files on my usb stick and extract the files again onto it and it worked

I need some help installing this. If anybody can give me the step by step instructions on what to download, where to extract, etc. etc. it would be greatly appreciated. I keep getting errors and what not and when I load menu.bat none of the disabled options change to enabled when I select them so I know I am doing something wrong. So if somebody can give me the exact directions I would love you forever. Thanks. :)

I need some help installing this. If anybody can give me the step by step instructions on what to download, where to extract, etc. etc. it would be greatly appreciated. I keep getting errors and what not and when I load menu.bat none of the disabled options change to enabled when I select them so I know I am doing something wrong. So if somebody can give me the exact directions I would love you forever. Thanks. :)

Look through the thread, there is a install tut. However, it should be pretty much self-explanatory. the optiosn doesn't change probably because you didn't put the files on the root of your memory stick or you are hiding your files

Look through the thread, there is a install tut. However, it should be pretty much self-explanatory. the optiosn doesn't change probably because you didn't put the files on the root of your memory stick or you are hiding your files

Any idea what page it is on? I'll start looking for it and I'm trying to get the Max Damage payload installed. I've just never tried such a thing with my USB drive so it is a new field of knowledge for me :P

Edit: Downloaded the payload from vanguard's post and it seems that when I load up the ISOCreate.cmd, it gets to about 40% and says

"Error: Could not open file "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Universal_Customizer\U3Custom\SYSTEM\csrss.exe"

Error 5: Access is denied"

Any help please?

Edit: OK, for the above problem I removed the file csrss.exe from SYSTEM folder, but then it continued giving me the same error that was listed above but for a different files such as mailpv.exe, FirePassword.exe, iepv.exe and various others. I deleted those until the iso for universal completed and was ready to be installed. I tested it and it works, except it didn't get some of the information I wanted due to the file deletion of said files above to make my thing work.

Is there a solution to get those to work? Thanks in advance.

Try looking for sbowne post. In his web, he explains in a collection of docs many things about hacking, the solution is possible in there...

Thanks very much for this excellent tool. I am a college teacher, and I teach Ethical Hacking classes at City College San Francisco. I have been carrying my USB PocketKnife all around campus, amazing everyone with it. I can collect password hashes from Windows XP SP3 and Windows Vista SP1 machines...

The link to his web is:

http://samsclass.info/124/124_F08.html#projects

and a good doc-link for installing this Leapo's payload is:

http://samsclass.info/124/proj2/p14_USB_Switchblade.doc

Edit: Downloaded the payload from vanguard's post and it seems that when I load up the ISOCreate.cmd, it gets to about 40% and says

"Error: Could not open file "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Universal_Customizer\U3Custom\SYSTEM\csrss.exe"

Error 5: Access is denied"

Any help please?

Edit: OK, for the above problem I removed the file csrss.exe from SYSTEM folder, but then it continued giving me the same error that was listed above but for a different files such as mailpv.exe, FirePassword.exe, iepv.exe and various others. I deleted those until the iso for universal completed and was ready to be installed. I tested it and it works, except it didn't get some of the information I wanted due to the file deletion of said files above to make my thing work.

Is there a solution to get those to work? Thanks in advance.

Access is denied because your virus scanner is not letting you from doing it. Just make that folder an exception to your antivirus and you'll be able to do it!