Leapo

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok I got that one sorted, but now U3 Customizer is telling me:

"U3 Customizer can only customize one device at a time. PLease eject all devices except the one you want to customize".

Checked and double checked, Sandisk Cruzer Micro is the only U3 device connected. It is also the only memory stick connected.

little bit offtopic, buttttt

dmilton, you can just quote all of them in one post, you don't have to separate it into so many posts.

Maybe it's offtopic, buttttt

I did it because I was answering different posts from different people meanwile I was reading them, the probably wrong concept to me is "one post, one answer", it's a simply way of organizating things. No other reason was in it, I don´t pretend to fill out the forum, not to be "The One", only "one more"... :mellow:

I'll take your piece of advice in future although I don´t understand what's the matter with it! :blink: Thanks a lot and excuse me if I did it in a wrong way... :huh:

oh, one more thing. I just installed vncviewer on soemone's computer, but then when i go home and connect, it can't connect. I'm guessing that it's because the port isn't open. Is there any way to fix this?

You see? I can practise now with it...

It's a common problem. Probably the port it's closed. I'm not sure but is a solution to do an inverse VNC connection??? :unsure:

Hi, I downloaded the hack to my USB which isnt a u3. Im having trouble with entering my email into the program, when i go into the menu and hit 'edit email configuration', a popup comes up saying that the domain coulnt be found and it opens a notepad document. Is this supposed to happen? In what way do I type my email and password into the notepad and where would I save it?

Hi, I downloaded the hack to my USB which isnt a u3. Im having trouble with entering my email into the program, when i go into the menu and hit 'edit email configuration', a popup comes up saying that the domain coulnt be found and it opens a notepad document. Is this supposed to happen? In what way do I type my email and password into the notepad and where would I save it?

yes, just close it when your done and it saves.

leapo, or someone, please complie U3 new version with all updates soon :/

yes, just close it when your done and it saves.

leapo, or someone, please complie U3 new version with all updates soon :/

But when I type in my information and hit close it says "are you sure you want to close without saving?".

I think the problem is that it cant find the directory that it wants to save in.

Hi im new and im having problems writing the iso to my u3 drive i used customize and it dose everything till it gets to formatting it dose that and it drops track00.cda in my virtual cd drive kinda annoying i don't know wut that for anyways once it dose formatting it formats drops that file and it moves to complete and the complete thing says could not access drive im on vista and i need help please if anyone knows anything about installing this hack on my drive please help me!!!!

hi, im running vista and when i put in my non-u3 usb drive and everything starts to run i get a message saying this:

---------------------------

Windows - No Disk

Exception Processing Message 0xc0000013 Parameters 0x755692A0 0x00000004 0x755692A0 0x755692A0

Cancel Try Again Continue

but i tried clicking on try again once but then nothing happened :S

also when it tries to install haksaw, an error message pops up saying could not find some file or something but when i check the log when everything is done it says haksaw installed succesfully :S

also another problem (lol sorry), im not receiving the emails. both the sender and reciever are using gmail. when i click on configure emails notepad pops up and i edited the stuff. but still nothing.

also are there any other things i need to configure? i configured main but when i put in the email does it also apply it to haksaw? and howcome i need to put in a password for the email configuration? is this so its able to send the message from the sender?

thanks and looking forward to replies. sorry for all the questions :/ btw im running the 32-bit system

one problem im having righ now is that i installed the iso onto my u3 drive while i was on my xp box and it worked i even hit my xp box with it to test it out but now im on my vista box and i looked in the iso drive and the only files in the drive are track00.cda it dosent make any sence please somone help

Geeze guys, I'm not dead! I'm busy during the week and i work on my payload on the weekends.

I'll see what i can do about squashing some bugs in the morning, we should have a new release out by Sunday afternoon. Just sit tight :lol:

Edit: One more thing, anybody joining the The IRC network, please go to #usb-hacks instead of #hak5 to discuss the switchblade. USB hack discussion isn't allowed in the main #hak5 channel.