More modules for Mark VII?

Gikone

Hi, 

I'm a newie with pineapple, just received mine this week and been trying a little of everything. With modules I've been doing some testing, but I only have 6 modules, is there another way to get new modules, or I just have to wait until Hak5 uploads them?

I saw that some of them are on github but are for the old versions of pineapple, am i wrong?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, NoTele said:

I'm also a little bit disapointed =(

Since I bought it a few month ago, there has not been any real developement for modules. I have no idea if there are modules available underground, but I also count only 6 =(

I feel you, I really want to get some soon! This is a great product but the modules really do give it that 10/10 for me...

Same here, I sold my nano 6th gen because I was getting the MK VII and now I am missing all those modules that were available on the MK VI, I know what Hak5 says regarding modules are up to the modules developers to fork to the new MK VII but is like washing their hands and saying we delivered the device the rest is upto you, still feels a bit BETA with a good potential to become a very good device but still not there. SO TO ALL MODULE'S DEVELOPERS FOR THE PREVIOUS VERSIONS START FORKING THEM TO THE MK VII AS IT HAS A LOT OF POTENTIAL AND HAK5 DO DEVELOP THAT DAMN 5GHZ MODULE AND IMPROVE THE PINEAP AND RECON AS WELLL AS THE FIRMWARE IN GENERAL AND WE WILL HAVE A PRODUCT OY THE YEAR, PEACE OUT!!

On 2/18/2021 at 1:27 PM, kooliom said:

Same here, I sold my nano 6th gen because I was getting the MK VII and now I am missing all those modules that were available on the MK VI, I know what Hak5 says regarding modules are up to the modules developers to fork to the new MK VII but is like washing their hands and saying we delivered the device the rest is upto you, still feels a bit BETA with a good potential to become a very good device but still not there. SO TO ALL MODULE'S DEVELOPERS FOR THE PREVIOUS VERSIONS START FORKING THEM TO THE MK VII AS IT HAS A LOT OF POTENTIAL AND HAK5 DO DEVELOP THAT DAMN 5GHZ MODULE AND IMPROVE THE PINEAP AND RECON AS WELLL AS THE FIRMWARE IN GENERAL AND WE WILL HAVE A PRODUCT OY THE YEAR, PEACE OUT!!

Yeah I get what you saying do bare in mind the developers are probably very busy and during Covid isn’t the best..

i would say like Foxtrot,what would you like to see as new modules

So far we have nmap,httpeek who does Dwall,MDK4,the gui if you try to understand it better ,does half of the modules before on Nano et Tetra.

5GHz work like a charm with the right chips

So far for me,after playing a lot with it , it does the work as any other hak5 product 🙂

Now i just try to understand how to make a modules who will work with the gui,i am getting there,and Foxtrot is there to help on Discord:)

Hacking is all about learning.That why it is fun to play with those tools 

On 2/19/2021 at 7:50 PM, Mental said:

Yeah I get what you saying do bare in mind the developers are probably very busy and during Covid isn’t the best..

Appreciate that but ist has being a very long time is already 1.0.2 firmware so that is two firmware updates and only 6 modules??? I have managed to install via openwrt bettercap, kismet and a few other updated tools which they available to be used as ipk but WHY NOT AS A MODULE? come on we need it to be further developed as is a cracking machine and a I said earlier we all busy but is not a couple of montths old is it is already nearly a year old and yes as you said COVID is slowing down things  but during covid days isn't it the best time to invest on developing as all you need is your linux machine and internet and start developing, I am only a newbie so no expert but I am trying to learn and contribute all the time so those who can please fork the modules and develop as the mk VII is a sweeeeert machine just need more modules and better 5ghz support (I have managed to get awus036acm to work on PineAP but a hack5 module would look better as it would look more neat and shuld be easier and integrated to the system as I had to alter a few files to make it work) OVERALL GREAT POTENTIAL JUST NEED YOU GUYS FORKING AND DEVELOPING THOSE MODULES

Archived