Commercials...

Ethan Hunt

I know this really isn't the time or the place to place commercials but I really want to buy a new psp game so please if u have time go to my crappy http://www.weupdatelife.com/ page and click on the adsense links... Ur support is gr8ly appreciated :D

EDIT: If u admins want to delete this post please let me know I'll delete it myself.... Less humiliation 4 me that way :D

the TOS says he cant post it on the site that the adsense is for or offer incentives to click on them, correct me if im wrong, but i dont believe that asking on another web site is expressly forbidden, but then again i haven't read the full TOS and btw good luck on the ploti'll make sure i click one or two.

EDIT: WTF the ads are all for drugs and bancrupcy/ thinks to self why that combination?

I remember when these forums had smart people on them, not a bunch of mindless children. Do you people find it impossible to behave for 30 seconds? Or have an conversation that didn't descend into mindless bullshit and name calling? Grow up.

I remember when these forums had smart people on them, not a bunch of mindless children. Do you people find it impossible to behave for 30 seconds? Or have an conversation that didn't descend into mindless bullshit and name calling? Grow up.

QFE

I used to enjoy it here... Shame people can't actually use their brains any more.

Ok I actually DO know that I'm breaking maybe several rules of Google and several of this forum but I just needed help and this is the best community there is... I've already got enough 2 buy my game... So A BIG THANKS to every1 that supported me!!! U all 1337 :P As u were...

P.S. About the comments bout the site: I already said it's crappy (it was made 4 testing purposes only and I do mean only) so I won't accept any comments :D Peace.