The F-bomb?

Paralys

I'm sorry, I couldn't get past

It is outrageous, in a post 9/11 world, that a company would use this type of marketing scheme

So, now, terrorists are using led signs as a means of doing their bidding. Oh the Horror! Why does every thing have to be about 9/11? Yes, it was tragic. Yes, a lot of innocent people died, but it over, its in the past, we need to move on. I mean we've already killed the Iraqi* scumbags that did it. If leds are terrorist weapons, I have a stockpile. Yeah, Fed's thats right, I said it, I have leds!

In a "pre 9/11" world, we would have said "oh thats cool." But apparently, now, anything with blinking leds is a bomb.

* Yes I know, they were Afghani. Its as joke.

Because we know, just like in the movies, all bomb type devices have blinking led lights that let you know when it's going to detonate. :roll:

Figures, though, that Boston would be so hyped about this. Since next to NY, NY they'd be a prime target.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't feel that turner should be stuck with the bill for this, they apparently told city ofishials a bout this I read someware that they actually had permits for the placement to - I found that rather amusing, but Turner has already agreed to pay 2 mil so the point I guess is moot.