Pure Pwnage Episode 10!

Neod101

I'm not gonna write a review or anything. But I will say a few things without spoiling the episode.

First of all: episode 10 deals with more stuff to do with real life(such as social life). And we find out why Jeremy created a MySpace. Plus as a special behind the scenes we get to see how the shirts are packed:).

Overall it was a great episode... although not as good as some. This episode is the longest at 27 minutes and 26 seconds.

Unfortunately it doesn't really answer the questions from episode 9. We just find out that Jeremy and Kyle have moved out of their mums house and into a flat instead.

I'm sure you all want to find out the rest on your own now.

I didn't have the time to see it this morning, so I have something to look forward to when I get home.

In the mean time I let the box continue seeding the ep. Thankfully plenty of other people were doing the same. As a result I managed to download the full thing at about 750 KB/s which is pretty close to maximum for my line :)

lol, a pretty good episode.

SPOILERS (a little bit)

the letters at the start of the episode were pretty funny and Jeremy working as a product tester and tech support, that was really funny. "you don't know what your control panel is," n00bs.

Just wash any T-shirts that you buy from the n00bstore before you wear them.

I'm sure the questions from episode 9 will be answered. Ep9 did a lot in ways of Dave's character development and the overall plot. This ep seemed more focused on Jeremy and Tagi, which is good because we we're left in the cold on that one since ep7 (I think that's the one where he's recovering from WoW overdose in the hospital).

Pure Pwnage == Best show on teh interweb!!1

PS: Am I the only one that like, after watching pure pwnage, like, talks a little canadian, and like, wants go to pwn noobs? i mean, it's not like they're gonna pwn themselves ya know?

This episode was awesome. I am wondering what the relationship between Tagi and Jeremy is in real life. That kiss looked like it was all Jeremy :twisted: .

The e-mails segment was pretty funny as well but the best part was the behind-the-scenes stuff. I bought one of those shirts. It didn't smell wierd when I got it but now I'm having second thoughts.

You can lead a n00b to water but you can't leik give him skillz and stuff.

I have to agree, the episode was quite good. Funny in some spots, like the begining and when Kyle reminds Jeremy of his older jobs. Also when they did the shirts at the end. I guess the episode where they did the "macro fight" didnt work out to well so they tossed the idea because I see no continuation on that part.

But otherwise; good episode. Looking foward to the next episode.

And the next episode of Hak5 :-p

i swear..i must be in a parrael fucking world or something. wtf?! this show is just.... <runs out of expletives> ...poor.

its just wrong! i saw the one where that chinese dude had a fight in the carpark! N000! ok i was laughing..but no bad iptv...bad!

you'll never have perfect IPTV though... some shows will be bad some good... even the best shows out in primetime have bad episodes or seasons.... it just happens :) but then again, it is all opinion ;)

It's all a matter of opinion. Trust me I get enough of em in email. I love how we used to get bashed for having beer on the show, then in the last two eps when we didnt we got flame mail for NOT having beer on the show. You can't please everyone.

But I still stand by my word, Pure Pwnage is teh best show online.

I just read about the trailer park boys. Pure Pwnage has nothing to do with the stuff the Trailer Park Boys do. It doesn't even have anything to do with computers.

Saying that show did it better than Pure Pwnage begs the question, what did they both do that is the same and how do you think TPB did it better?

Dude...its like saying South Park is a much better super-hero cartoon than Tom & Jerry.

:?

You kinda have to watch it to see the similarities... And maybe even download the TPB movie/pilot (Google it). It’s the kinda mocumentary filming style, the way they speak to the camera, they way it flicks between interaction and action. Obviously one is about crime and the other about games.

Why is TPB better? Bigger budget, more experienced cast and writers (that just comes with time though) and a great scene where a masked guy robs a store with a camera crew trailing him. But if you like Pure Pwnage, you might like Trailer Park Boys.

Both Canadian as well.

oh i get it now!!!! Youve all been replaced by crab people doubleS!! yes... its the only explaination......... i must be the only human left...... i guess its up to me to save the human race....

:shock:

Dude....we get it!!! You don't like Pure Pwnage. That doesn't mean you need to post and tell us how lame you think we are.

Anyway, yeah the micro battle in episode 9 was kinda wierd. I'm thinking they were looking for some wayto explain Dave leaving and thought that this might tie him to the show, or Kyle was just trying to be artistic or something.

The still of Jeremy running out of his mom's house with his computer is hilarious. I still chuckle every time I see it. I'm really looking forward to ep. 11.

I personally have enjoyed them all. When watching Pure Pwnage you just have to suspend disbelief and go with it. It's like watching a scifi. The whole crew does a bang up job and I'm really looking forward to getting my t-shirt in the mail. I sure hope it isn't a "value added" t-shirt. Guess I should break out the tide.

...PS: Am I the only one that like, after watching pure pwnage, like, talks a little canadian, and like, wants go to pwn noobs? i mean, it's not like they're gonna pwn themselves ya know?

Quoted for emphasis now that hak.5 ep8.5 is out. ;)

Guess you couldn't stop, eh? ;)

I really liked PP10. the strongbad-eqsue email bit was cool...hell - the whole thing pwned! :P