wanna start hacking can u guys give me some tips...

bommaboy2789

hi guys i wanna start hacking and i need some tips...

i have 4-6 weeks till schools back and we are upgrading our #$%^ed up windows 95s for flash new macbooks and imacs i wanna have a bit of fun with them... hacking fun... do you guys know ways to get leik a admin account pass for macs or brute force some of the teachers passes (unoticed) i realy wanna anoy some of them lolz....

any tips scripts i have a 128meg flash drive for usb and a cd burner.

i have 4-6 weeks till schools back and we are upgrading our #$%^ed up windows 95s for flash new macbooks and imacs i wanna have a bit of fun with them... hacking fun... do you guys know ways to get leik a admin account pass for macs or brute force some of the teachers passes (unoticed) i realy wanna anoy some of them lolz....

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!one one one eleventyone!!!11111

be VERY happy that I am NOT your sys admin. I'd have you arrested for such a blantant attempt at breaking and entering, among many other computer crimes. Plus expell you from school, not just computers. Have you sent to youth prison.

FYI WE Do NOT take kindly to FUCKING kids who want to HAXORS their SKOOL NETWORKZ.

I am as serious as cancer, when I say walk away and don't even turn on your computer unitl you are 21 years of age. By that time you will have at least realized that hacking will lead you into more trouble than its worth.

-Manuel, A friendly sys admin from Colorado, USA

!vote lock thread

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!one one one eleventyone!!!11111

be VERY happy that I am NOT your sys admin. I'd have you arrested for such a blantant attempt at breaking and entering, among many other computer crimes. Plus expell you from school, not just computers. Have you sent to youth prison.

FYI WE Do NOT take kindly to FUCKING kids who want to HAXORS their SKOOL NETWORKZ.

I am as serious as cancer, when I say walk away and don't even turn on your computer unitl you are 21 years of age. By that time you will have at least realized that hacking will lead you into more trouble than its worth.

-Manuel, A friendly sys admin from Colorado, USA

!vote lock thread

calm down now

bommaboy2789

do this ok i want u tommorow when u goto school do this

make a batch file with just anything and run it if it runs then ur school admins are idiots and i can easily make u a batch file to make a new admin

true kk i want to get my dads pass for a windows xp profesional how do i do it and my school network could be broken into by my mate and his psp lol dw i wont hack (crack) it.

any way less focus this down a diffrent way on getting my dads password kk just for a lil prank =p

dr pepper is blaaa coke is nice and red bull is better =p

Well in the field of sodas coke is the best just my opinion

Oh yeah and if your dad is a idiot just do this

F8 at startup admin account edit his pw

edit: oh i just noticed on a mac well you could always try popping in a knoppix live cd and cracking his pw i dont know how this would go on mac...

Well K1u you are no longer my most hated newb on this forum, sorry bommaboy2789 but you're up.

I really do want to start messing with these complete newbs the will not read the rules. In the rules we could put a disclammer that says no one can be held responsible for any downloads with a "~" beside them, then when someone comes on here looking for a keylogger we give them a useless .exe with a hidden keylogger binded to it.

!vote lock

ok... From hacking school macs to hacking his dads winxp pro machine back to hacking his dads mac... We really believe you...

And for the record I will not calm down, only because as an adult you realize that kids are INDEEED trying to learn, but instead are simply trying to break way too many things without really thinking things through. Yes I was there once and in many was still am. I've said it many times before, that I became an admin by offering to help the local admins. it started with simply moving things around, then installing software, then eventually learning how to work with networking. I never did want to learn how to hack, rather I wanted to learn how things worked. Once you know that, then you can start playing with your OWN HOME network.

All I will say is don't FUCKING lie. Many of us have been there and done that. We have the Knowledge and the Know-how.

-Manuel

ok... From hacking school macs to hacking his dads winxp pro machine back to hacking his dads mac... We really believe you...

And for the record I will not calm down, only because as an adult you realize that kids are INDEEED trying to learn, but instead are simply trying to break way too many things without really thinking things through. Yes I was there once and in many was still am. I've said it many times before, that I became an admin by offering to help the local admins. it started with simply moving things around, then installing software, then eventually learning how to work with networking. I never did want to learn how to hack, rather I wanted to learn how things worked. Once you know that, then you can start playing with your OWN HOME network.

All I will say is don't FUCKING lie. Many of us have been there and done that. We have the Knowledge and the Know-how.

-Manuel

+ Manuel has just leveled up in friends

+ K1u has just leveled up in n00bieness

+ Thread Has just leveled up in about to be locked

on another note how did K1u loss the certified noob status?

haha yeah i picked up on that when reading over his posts as well, his dads PC went from being a Windows Box to Mac, also hes after Mac Cracking progs but his skool is using Win95 for now :S

n00b's on crack...

T_T mods please come on and lock.