waste of Money

IMEI

Some people are so impatient. wow.  I cant say I have one complaint with the product and as a bonus ive learned so much from it alone and these forms.  All these haters can keep hating. lol . If you dont like it, dont buy it.  Do your research before buying lol

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new and have had 1 for about a week.  It was frustrating at first but you have to keep playing with it and figure out it's quirks.  You want to make sure it's getting the right amount of power.  I had it running directly off a raspberry pi for a while and some things didn't work properly until I added some additional power.  You also have to save some modules directly to the pineapple device and not on the SD card for them to work.  Once I figured that out, I realized this thing is awesome.

1 hour ago, vepr said:

I'm new and have had 1 for about a week.  It was frustrating at first but you have to keep playing with it and figure out it's quirks.  You want to make sure it's getting the right amount of power.  I had it running directly off a raspberry pi for a while and some things didn't work properly until I added some additional power.  You also have to save some modules directly to the pineapple device and not on the SD card for them to work.  Once I figured that out, I realized this thing is awesome.

which modules creates problems on SD card?!

2 hours ago, zibri said:

which modules creates problems on SD card?!

I'll have to play with it when I get home and I'll let you know.  I've also read about some modules not running correctly unless they are install on the SD card instead of internal.