20 questions

Kateweb

Ok , so me and a few people are stiting around the T.V , stuffed with Turkey , watching some lame T.V ..

A comareshial comes on for that hand-held toy "20 Questions" and my buddy Eli makes the coment " It would never get any ware close to what I'm thinking they can't make kids toys that dirty" and of corse we all get a laugh. Soo I get to thinkging : has anyone haked it yet ?

I'm guessing this would be as simple as sodering a USB to it and edditing the file it reffrences for the questions, but it is a guess , Im not so good with the software side of things most of the time.

yea, I also have one, It really is right about 99% of the time. And when you try to think of something dirty it gives you the right answer, but not in the words your looking for, like 'mammaries', or 'muscle', But I opend one up and since i pretty much suck, could not figure out how to do anything with it, but I think this could be a Really kewl project so try and figure it out!

Ok , so me and a few people are stiting around the T.V , stuff with Turky , watching some lame T.V ..

A comareshial comes on for that hand-held toy "20 wuestions" and my buddy Eli makes the coment " it would never get any weare close to what I'm thinking that cant make kids toys that dirty" and of corse we all get a laught, I get to thinkging : has any one haked it yet ?

I'm guessing this would be as simple as soddering a USB to it and edding the file it reffrences for the questions, but it is a guess , im not so good with the software side of things most of the time.

Sorry... spelling? This is unreadable...

No worries... just realized that I may be the worlds only dyslexic grammar nazi... wonder what my high school teachers would make of that.

no worries , I have a slew of problems that dosen't help when it comes to writing out what I'm thinking. Do I at least get credit for trying?