Binding a legit apk with a malicious metasploit apk

casperas

I can create malicious apks with Metasploit. However when the victim install it "MainActivity" seems very useless so they delete it. I'm wondering if there is a to compile our malicious apk with a normal apk. (game etc.)

I've just found this: http://www.bulbsecurity.com/backdooring-apks-programmatically-2/

Which It was too complicated for me. I know there is a program for it called AndroRat binder. But it's easily detected by the android antivirus softwares and it's not stable. I just want to bind 2 apks which one of them works on the background. Are there any step by step guide for this? Thank you...

I don't know shit about APKs but reading through that guide seems fairly straightforward. Instead of throwing in the towel and looking for an alternative, why not say at what point you lose track? Maybe we can clarify that step a bit.

The idea of adding additional code to an APK is that you can modify the smali code and get it to instantiate a class which you have added to the APK. Understand what the process is at a high level and then use the python script and try to understand what the process is that it is performing.

What is your native language?

Turkish

The idea of adding additional code to an APK is that you can modify the smali code and get it to instantiate a class which you have added to the APK. Understand what the process is at a high level and then use the python script and try to understand what the process is that it is performing.

Yeah I'm doing my researches to get the process thank you :)

Being dutch, I know a fair number of languages however turkish, sadly, isn't one of them so I guess that option is out.

All I can request is that you still try to pinpoint a part of the document you linked to and perhaps we can reword or expand it such that it makes more sense to you.