ragin for amercians

Guest ABC

A) I anit never been to a church, and theres not that many

B) ok say Ireland ever existed:

froget pnumatic tyres (the ones with air a.k.a. them all)

froget radio waves at all (no tv no radiono wireless networks)

froget the back to the future trigoly

froget thinn lizzy

froget tatey bread

froget tayto cheese n onion

froget balies

froget guiness

froget bushmills

aye fuck lads and froget the the views of the antrim coast

Guest ZacharyG

aye, and how dare anyone insult the motherland of so many Americans. If you want to forget something, forget the centuries of tyranny and oppression by your precious Kings of ENGLAND, and your precious Parliment that introduced, the protestantism that created the rift between the two parts of Ireland that caused the wars and militias to be formed, oh just forget all of that. And forget that it was the Kings of ENGLAND that overly taxed the poor in Ireland that kept them down for oh so long, and forget that NOW Ireland is the largest producer of CDs, DVDs and other discs, forget that they have the best landscapes on the north side of the equator, forget that they make the damn finest liquors ever made, forget that the Irish never started a war with anybody, except to win their freedom, forget that it was the Irish who gave you Saint Patrick, a man sold into slavery by Englishmen, and rose to drive all the bloody snakes from the shores of Eire and God Damn It, How Dare you insult the home land of my fore fathers. by reducing them down to:

Why would anyone in there right mind want to go to Ireland? Its nothing but drunken militias and churches...

HOW DARE YOU

aye, and how dare anyone insult the motherland of so many Americans. If you want to forget something, forget the centuries of tyranny and oppression by your precious Kings of ENGLAND, and your precious Parliment that introduced, the protestantism that created the rift between the two parts of Ireland that caused the wars and militias to be formed, oh just forget all of that. And forget that it was the Kings of ENGLAND that overly taxed the poor in Ireland that kept them down for oh so long, and forget that NOW Ireland is the largest producer of CDs, DVDs and other discs, forget that they have the best landscapes on the north side of the equator, forget that they make the damn finest liquors ever made, forget that the Irish never started a war with anybody, except to win their freedom, forget that it was the Irish who gave you Saint Patrick, a man sold into slavery by Englishmen, and rose to drive all the bloody snakes from the shores of Eire and God Damn It, How Dare you insult the home land of my fore fathers. by reducing them down to:
Why would anyone in there right mind want to go to Ireland? Its nothing but drunken militias and churches...

HOW DARE YOU

Fuck you, you stupid ignorant yank. Fuck that you stupid yanky cunts paid for civilians to be murdered for years, yet you all cried when it happened to you. Another word from you and your banned.

And Mr neochivers, just what the hell is in guiness? I've tried it but it was like drinking a cold marmite milkshake.

I think we're done here.

ZacharyG: You've been banned before and you can just as easily be banned again. Before you say anything vaguely inflammatory again on here or the IRC think very carefully... You should know by now we're gonna be watching your ass, look at your past record.