any Linux Geeks heer ?

Kateweb

I nead a linux driver for my Wierless Adapter to get Auditor to like it Im useing the Netgear 1 WG111T , and well sad to say when it comes to Linux I don't know squat , but I have a little side project that kida neads the Auditor Live CD so if anyone can help a girl out it would be apreshated.

Slight issue here. If Linux doesn't support your wifi chip (its the chip, not the brand thats important) your forced to used ndiswrapper (Google it), but that precludes you from using the hacking&cracking side of Linux. Ndiswrapper simply allows Linux to use the wireless drivers provided for windows, which means that the sniffers etc cannot access the actual hardware, only the windows wrapper.

so basicly I nead to get a card with the right chipset ? becase useing ndiswrapper would bar me from useing much of the fun stuff built in to The Aduitor Security Collection ?

well at least I was planing on picking up another card anyway so i can add an antena.

one small problem I'm doing this on a desktop, I do however have a curb scored reader but no cables . I am fairly shure it's a 50 pin SCSI conector that is neaded and Well I have no SCSI poerts so I will have to take a trip down to the Computer Grave robbing store and see what thay have.